Yorozu

[Author Note]

Disc: HrPrTeam

Yorozu was a wasted character.

She is so interesting, but she got dirty by Gege.

This is why we need a Heian flashback arc.

__________

Naohiro

After going to the school, I noticed some random teacher standing outside, most likely a gym teacher, monitoring, so I walked up to them.

Calming down so I don't come off as a creep, I speak up. "Excuse me!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

I asked him, "My name is Naohiro Zenin. I am one of Tsumiki Fushiguro's family members, but she hasn't returned. Do you know where she is?"

That got him to straighten up with a serious face. "I'm unfamiliar with every student that goes here, so can you wait here while I get someone who knows her?"

I nod. "Sure."

I grit my teeth.

Damnit, it makes sense.

If Uraume is dead, what better person to bring back than Yorozu?

I don't know how helpful she will be to Kenjaku, but please be all right.

While I wait, I pull out my phone.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

A loud voice picks up. "Hey, man! Been a minute. What's up?"

I talk seriously. "I'm going to get straight to the point: it is highly likely Kenjaku kidnapped Tsumiki Fushiguro."

That turns off his cheery tone. "Kenjaku...why would he go after Tsumiki?"

I immediately reply. "She is a compatible vessel for a cursed object."

Gojo's tone is flat. "What kind of cursed object, and how do you know this?"

I keep my tone. "The kind of one that can get a lot of people killed if she incarnates a sorcerer. I talked to Kenjaku a while back, and he is trying to incarnate a ton of sorcerers from the past. Turns out, Tsumiki is a perfect vessel for a past sorcerer, so it's why I said highly likely."

He loudly spoke. "You didn't think to bring this up before!?"

I sigh. "*Sigh* You're right. I should've brought it up, but this isn't the time to argue. She is missing; if someone incarnates, I'll need to deal with it."

I could hear his surprise. "You don't mean..."

It clicked with me how it sounded. "No, no, no, I'm not going to kill a kid. If I can get my hands on an incarnated sorcerer, I can split them with soul manipulation."

He sighed. "*Sigh* Since when can you do that? Anyway, where are you?"

Turning my head towards the school, I speak up. "Saitama Urami East Junior High."

I hear a clap, and then the line goes silent.

Smirking, I put my phone away. "Teleportation is really convenient, isn't it?"

Gojo smiles. "Sure is! Clap and boom, I'm there."

My face turns serious again. "I just hope she's alright, and I'm overreacting."

He raises an eyebrow. "Knowing you, you're probably right about this whole thing."

A man in a semi-formal suit walks up to us. "Naohiro Zenin, right?"