Tengen?

[Author Note]

Disc: HrPrTeam

Tengussy or Kenjussy?

Tengen:

Kenjaku:

__________

Tokyo Colony No. 1

Choso froze similarly to when he heard him ask for death, but this time...

He froze for a different reason.

Yuji called him his brother.

After all these years, he finally heard the thing he had been waiting for.

"Bro."

Yuji had a small sweatdrop as he saw Choso stare at him without saying anything. "Hello?"

*boof*

...

Choso fell backward and passed out.

...

With how fast everything seemed to be happening, Yuji stood still, stunned.

1. Sukuna awakens in his body.

2. He kills nearly 3000 people.

3. He gets knocked out by Naohiro's first punch during Sukuna's first fight.

4. He merges with Tengen, and Sukuna comes back.

5. Sukuna loses again, and he gets another black flash to the face, knocking him out again if not for Naohiro forcefully pulling him back.

6. He finds out he has a brother.

All of this being in the span of a few hours.

Before Yuji could say anything, Naohiro spoke up. "Don't worry, Yuji, he's just like that."

He blinked. "Oh."

Gojo spoke up. "What about Tengen?"

Naohiro sighed. "*Sigh* Her situation is weird. She is still inside Yuji but isn't responsive and is chained up on a wall."

Gojo tilted his head to the side. "Can you get her out?"

Naohiro sits up. "Probably, but the issue is what to do with her once she comes out. I freed Yuji so he could help, but I'm not sure how we can get her to wake up."

*WOOSH*

Naoya appears out of nowhere. "I miss the fun?"

Naohiro smirked. "Don't act like you are a part of the lunch table."

He raised an eyebrow. "What a weird way to put it. I would've at least liked to watch you both beat up Sukuna. That reminds me, you see a guy named Kashimo?"

Naohiro threw his head back. "*Ugh* If the farmer stayed in the fields and was alive, then the merger wouldn't have started."

Naoya started sweating but cleared his throat. "*Ahem* anyways, more curses are starting to pop up, so if we can stop the chit-chat and get Tengen back in the Tombs, that would be great."

Gojo spoke. "That's the problem, she's asleep at the moment."

Naohiro turned toward Yuji. "Kid, come over here for a second."

Yuji glanced at Choso before standing up and walking over a few feet.

Naohiro spoke. "Can you talk or interact with Tengen?"

He shook his head. "The lady hasn't been talking like Sukuna used to."

Naohiro looked slightly annoyed. "That isn't what I asked. Can you talk back to her or force her to come back?"