Fever

[Author Note]

Disc: HrPrTeam

What is Hakari doing?

He won:

STILL STALLING:

Airport:

__________

Jujutsu High

While Yuta was having a 'discussion' with Naohiro, another event was happening with Maki.

...

Maki stands next to the gate while two boys sit on a bench.

Flirting.

The shorter boy was cuddling him with a smile while the other was lying back and relaxed.

A tick mark appears on Maki's face. "Do you have to do that on campus? I already have something to deal with."

The relaxed man spoke up, still looking at the sky. "Since when did you get a stick up your ass?"

Maki rubs her forehead and sighs. "*Sigh* I'm just a little irritated now. I thought I found someone strong to fight against, but he disappointed me."

The shorter boy spoke up. "Why not fight Kin again? Kin is strong."

She crossed her arms. "Kinji isn't strong unless he uses his domain."

That got a tick mark out of the boy. "Just because you won doesn't mean you can call him weak!"

However, she returned his comment with a smirk. "Oh yeah, remind me how that went."

He refuted her claim. "It was luck. He wasn't able to get a [Jackpot] off!"

She raised an eyebrow. "It's a fight. I won't stand there while he spins a hundred times."

Hakari spoke up. "Kirara, please don't start a fight."

The atmosphere changed.

Maki smiles as a thought hits her. "A fight, huh? That's what I need right now."

Hakari lowers his head to look at her. "Not interested. Your fever never excites me, and we were busy until you showed up."

She was about to move but turned her head when running was heard.

*Step*

*Step*

*Step*

Yuta ran to Maki, breathless, with his hands on his knees. "*Huff* *Huff* Am I going to die here?"

She kept her smile. "You have a fifty-fifty shot."

Hakari spoke up. "You're one of the new students, right? Let me guess, you met Mr. Psycho."

Yuta raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Psycho?"

Hakari looked at Yuta like he was an idiot, but Kirara ended up speaking. "Black hair, has a thing for training, likes beating up teenagers, really strong, is muscular, ring a bell?"

*Achoo*

...

Maki sneezed.

...

Yuta spoke up. "Yeah, and I can say that I'm not a huge fan. Nice to meet you, I'm Yuta Okkotsu."

Maki shook her head. "You're not the only one. However, he does show results with his methods, which is why I haven't run away."

Hakari spoke up: "This school is so weird. I went from having a devil for a teacher to a teacher who doesn't do anything valuable."

Kirara narrowed his eyes. "Gojo. He teaches but can't explain anything since he's so damn talented at everything."