I'm Back

[Author Note]

1. Is anyone else in the Heavenly Restriction PR team, or is it only me?

2. Thoughts about Mai?

Technically, she damaged 20-Finger Sukuna since she is the soul split katana.

Maki carries the team, in my opinion, and ya'll know how I feel about Maki 💀.

__________

Naohiro

Now that I am back, it's time to greet the old man.

As I walk through the door, I get surprised looks from the guards. They are stunned to where I can bypass them without them even moving their mouth.

I make my way into the main section of the compound and see a ton of eyes on me.

Ignoring them, I make my way into the main hall, where I see an old geezer sitting down.

I smile and greet him. "Hey, old man! Miss me!?"

He turns to me and narrows his eyes before disappearing.

*WOOSH*

Tilting my head back, I give a giant smile as he goes flying over me. "Good to see you too!"

He stops his movement as he lands and glares at me. "Do you know how much trouble I went through to make sure you weren't labeled as a rouge cursed user!? Nothing for the past three years!"

I give him a nervous smirk. "I was a bit busy working on some things, but I'm here now! Where's Naoya? I haven't seen him here."

*WOOSH*

This time, I tilt my head forward and glance to the left to see a 'blur' go over my head. "Hey Naoya!"

Did they really have to aim for my head?

I don't see an amused Naoya, but one with a tick mark on his head. "'Hey Naoya,' that's all you have to say!?"

What I ended up noticing was two small girls rushing into the room, following Naoya.

Wait a minute..."And who might you girls be?"

The girl with the slightly greener hair hid behind the other one.

The black hair one spoke first with confidence. "I'm Mai, and this is Maki."

Ogi, you've outlived your usefulness. It looks like Naoya is caring for them, considering that they bothered to follow him here. I doubt they would be anywhere near him if he were bullying them.

If he were, I'd have to give him a lesson on how to treat women.

Naoya speaks up. "What are you doing here."

I sigh and then reply. "There were circumstances that prevented me from coming back, but I'll be here for the foreseeable future. I would've liked to return sooner, but I couldn't."

Naoya narrows his eyes. "That so?"

I turn to Naobito. "Hey, old man, is that offer to be the head of the Hei still on the table?"

Snapping back to his usual professional attitude, he speaks. "Naohiro, it's complicated. Jinichi was supposed to take the mantle, but Ogi ended up being the best choice until Naoya, or you could take over."

Ogi huh?

I speak up. "Do you think I can take over the mantle if I defeat Ogi?"

When I decided to come back here, my main plan was to let Naoya be the clan head since I didn't want to have that position while I created a new version of the Hei.