Colonies

[Author Note]

Disc: HrPrTeam

Who wins? Heian Era Sukuna (no 10S) vs. Shinjuku Gojo

Vote Below.

Heian Sukuna:

Shinjuku Gojo:

__________

Sendai Colony

A teenager falls from the sky. "I WAS JUST ON THE GROUND!"

Kogane flew next to Yuta. "Welcome to Sendai! I'll be your personal Kogane for your stay here!"

*Grab*

Instead of listening, Yuta held onto Kogane to slow his descent.

It protested with a tick mark. "Hey, you can't use me!"

*Slip*

Kogane flew out from his grip, and Yuta started falling faster. "SHI-"

*BOOM*

He faceplanted on concrete.

Contrary to expectations, his only injuries were a tear in his black uniform and a few scratches on his arms and legs.

Had Yuta not had an immense amount of cursed energy, he would've died.

Yuta pushes himself up. "*Ugh* BASTARD, I'M NEW TO THIS SORCERER THING AND I'M ALREADY IN A DAMN WAR!?"

He got up, went to a public bench, and sat down. "What Colony am I in?

...

Yuta Okkotsu (Picture): 0 Points

Location: Sendai Colony

...

He sighed in relief.

Yuta shook his head. "Enough complaining. I need to find out where Rika is. Hey Kogane, can you show me other players?"

Kogane nodded with a smile. "A new rule has been added that allows players to see the faces and colony locations for all players."

Yuta bit his thumb. "Is Rika Orimoto a player?"

Without missing a beat, Kogane pulled up Rika's profile with her face.

...

Rika Orimoto (Picture): 3 Points

Location: Sendai Colony

...

Yuta's eyes widened. "She has points!? Kogane, how do you get points again!?"

Kogane nodded. "Points are added once players are eliminated. Points are given based on the person eliminated and amount of points."

Yuta gulped. "*Gulp* What do you mean by eliminated?"

Kogane smiled. "Killed."

His heart sank. "Rika...killed people?"

Kogane loudly replied. "YEP! She eliminated three non-sorcerer players."

Yuta's eyes widened further. "Three!? Just what the hell is happening to her? The Rika I know wouldn't hurt, let alone kill anyone."

Meanwhile...

Many people are seen screaming and running away from someone.

A teenage girl had wide eyes and was waving a knife around. "I'M NOT DYING UNTIL I MARRY YUTA! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU BEFORE YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!"