Chapter 43: Unwanted Attention

Yuno wasted no time making his presence known. From the moment he arrived, it was clear he was popular. People flocked to him, eager to get to know the new star of the agency. But Yuno didn’t seem interested in them.

He was interested in me.

I noticed it almost immediately the way his eyes followed me, the way he always seemed to be near me, watching. It was subtle at first, but it didn’t take long for me to realize that Yuno was deliberately trying to get closer to me.

At first, I ignored it. I had dealt with people like this before people who were drawn to me for reasons I couldn’t understand. Sai had been the same way, always following me around, trying to befriend me.

But Yuno was different. There was an intensity to him that I couldn’t shake. It wasn’t just curiosity it was something darker, something that made my skin crawl.

One day, after a shoot, Yuno approached me. His eyes locked onto mine, and for a moment, I felt a strange sense of unease.

“Kazuki,” he said, his voice soft but firm. “Can I have your number?”

The request caught me off guard. I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. But before I could answer, Yuno reached out and touched my arm. His fingers were cold, sending a shiver down my spine.

It wasn’t a friendly touch. It was something else something more calculated.

I froze, unable to move. My mind raced, trying to process what was happening. And then, just as quickly as it began, it ended. Yuno’s phone rang, breaking the tension. He answered it without a word and walked away, leaving me standing there, confused and unsettled.