chapter XI

Jus POV

Hello everyone, I'm Justina Riley Robles, Jus for short. I am the vice president of the student council, a famous broadcaster, an academic achiever, wealthy, and most importantly, poganda.

"Hey, what are you making me do again? Shouldn't the secretary be doing this? I'm the treasurer, girl. Do you think it's my job to fix these papers?" She complained.

By the way, she is Shannel Aubrey Sevilleja, ang nag-iisang bungangera, sumbatera, kalkalera at ang kabardagulan buddy ko. Para kaming aso't pusa, pero sya lang ang amoy hayop.

"Bakit? Bawal bang utusan ka? Miss part ka ng student council pagwala yung isa, dapat ready kang tumulong. Dapat nga hindi kana utusan eh, matik na dapat yan" I replied with a smirk.

"Hahaha, ehh kung suntukin ko yang mata mo para goods? Sabihin mo nalang kaseng tinatamad kang gawin to kaya sakin mo pinapasa, palusot kapa, lagi mo nalang ginagamit yang posisyon card mo" she said, rolling her eyes while I laughed.

"Anong klaseng tawa yan, para naipit na tuta" she whispered to me, so I stopped laughing and looked at her before crossing my arms.

"Nagsabi yung mukhang pusa kapag nangiti" I replied.

"Ahh ganon, ehh ikaw nga mukhang sisiw eh, ang kaibahan lang hindi nguso ang matulis sayo, kundi baba mo, anak ka kase ni babalo" she teased.

"Okay lang at least pwede kong gamitin tong panaksak nyang sa bungo mong matigas" I teased her while wearing a mischievous smile.

"You're so full of yourself, even boasting about your chin," she teased back, rolling her eyes.

"Of course, maganda ako eh, it runs in our blood so don't be surprised," I said with a smile and struck a pose.

"So that's why, nasa dugo lang yung ganda, that explains why I can't see the beauty you're talking about."

I stopped posing and just held my chest, pretending to be hurt by her words.

"Aray ko naman, Sakit non ha, tagos sa esophagus ko" I said with a laugh when I saw her annoyed face, oh, she's sensitive.

"Hehe, tignan mo, tatagos din tong ball pen dyan sa bungo mo" she threatened me, so I stopped teasing her.

"Pikunin ka pala eh" I muttered while arranging the papers on the president's table.

"Bulong kapa dyan, sabihin mo na, bulong bulong pa eh" she complained.

"Bungol ka naman, kaya wag na"

Sasagot pa sana sya ng biglang bumukas yung pinto at pumasok sa loob si Kian kasama si Maya na nakabusangot. Halata agad na inasar sya ni Kian eh.

"Hey, hi babe," ani nya bago lumapit sakin para sana akbayan pero lumayo agad ako, allergy ako sa kanya kapag ganyan sya kaharot.

"Back off, bro, hindi tayo talo," I said before sitting on the sofa in front of the president's table.

"Luh, ede wag, si shannel nalang, hi baby gu-- aray" he groaned as she hit him on the back of his head.

Agad kaming natawa ni Maya dahil sa naging reaksyon ni kian matapos syang butukan ni Shannel. Sa lakas ng pagkakabatok napayuko si loko, biglang galang yarn.

"Tigilan mo ko kian, banas na banas na ako sa inyong dalawa ni Justina ha" she said angrily before approaching Maya, who was sitting at her table.

"Sungit, kala mo naman talaga ka--"

She didn't finish her sentence as Shannel gave her a fierce look. I just laughed because it was obvious that one was trying to hold back laughter while the other was angry.

"What? Go on," she said, but Kian just shrugged and pretended not to hear Shannel.

"What's happening here?" a woman with a deep voice entered the office, her voice more authoritative than the man's, it was none other than Gian, aka the president.

I stood up to greet her. "Good morning to the kindest president, we're a bit late today," I said before helping her with her things.

"I overslept," she replied before sitting at her desk, opening the laptop, and starting to work, she's really dedicated, just arriving and already working.

"Wow, straight to work? Don't you want to have coffee first? What do you want me to buy for your breakfast?" I asked her.

She's always like that, not eating, always focused on her laptop. I understand that her role as president is significant, but being glued to the laptop all day is not right, it's also not good for her health.

"Sip sip."

Napalingon ako kay Shannel bag ng sabihin nya yun, tignan mo tong babaeng to, porket mabait sip sip na agad, kakaiba din yung mindset ng isang to.

"Excuse me, this is called concern and being thoughtful, not sip sip, you walnut brain," I replied before rolling my eyes and facing Gian again, who was now busy typing.

"So, Gian, what do you want?" I continued the conversation.

"Just an espresso," she replied without even looking at me.

"Okay, one espresso, how about you, Maya?"

"Just a cafe latte for me, thank you in advance, Jus," she said with a smile.

"Okay, that's it, I'll go now," I said before smiling, taking my wallet from my bag, and walking out. But I stopped when I heard the two of them shouting, none other than Shannel and Kian.

"That's not fair, you didn't ask us? It's always them, may favoritism talaga yang si Jus," Kian said with a pout.

"Sama talaga ng ugali mo no, para lang kaming hangin dito ah" Shannel added with crossed arms.

A mischievous grin appeared on my face before I faced them, seeing how their faces brightened, thinking I was going to treat them.

"What do you want?" I asked, pretending to be interested.

"I'll have a cappuccino," masungit nyang usal, sya na nga lang magpapalibre nagsusungit pa, iba rin talaga tong si Shannel bag.

"Just an Americano for me, babe," ani ni kian sabay kindat, eww yuck.

"Ahh, okay ede bilhin nyo na" ani ko at tatalikod na sana ng magreklamo na naman sila. "Diba magrereklamo kayo dahil hindi ko tinanong kung ano yung inyo? Nagtanong na ako ah, galit parin kayo"

"Buang ka ah," Shannel said, about to approach me, but I beat her to it, quickly running out of the office while trying to hold back my laughter at hearing her shout.

"JUSTINA RILEY ROBLES," she shouted, wow, full name.