Chapter -41

The day of Michael's admission was met with celebration. The family decided to surprise him with a small party to mark this significant achievement. Karan, Mia, Arjun, Abhay, Aarav, and Roohi gathered at the Raichand residence, each bringing their own touch to the evening. The house was filled with balloons, streamers, and a large congratulatory banner that read, "Congratulations, Michael!"

When Michael walked through the door, his eyes widened in surprise as everyone shouted, “Surprise!” His face lit up with a mixture of astonishment and joy.

Karan stepped forward with a warm smile. “Congratulations, Michael! We’re so proud of you.”

Mia added, her voice full of genuine happiness, “You did an amazing job. This is a huge accomplishment.”

Arjun clapped Michael on the back. “Well done, man. I knew you had it in you.”

Abhay nodded approvingly. “We’re all very proud of you, Michael. It’s a new beginning.”

Roohi bounced excitedly, hugging Michael tightly. “I’m so happy for you! We’ll be in the same school now!”

Michael laughed, his face lighting up with joy. “Yeah, we will! It’s going to be great having you there.”

Aarav, with a playful grin, added, “Looks like I’ll be seeing your face at school now!”

Michael playfully glared at Aarav, then burst into laughter. The room filled with laughter as the friends teased each other, their camaraderie making the evening even more special.

As the day progressed and snacks was served, the mood was light and joyful. The conversation was animated, filled with laughter and stories. The delicious aroma of the meal filled the room, adding to the festive atmosphere.

Mia took a deep breath, preparing to share something important. As the plates were cleared and everyone settled, she cleared her throat to get everyone’s attention. “I have something I’d like to share with you all,” she began, her tone serious but hopeful. “I’ve been thinking a lot and after meeting with Kiara and Vishu, and reflecting on everything, I’ve made a decision.”

Everyone looked at Mia with curiosity and support.

“I’ve decided to move to Winchester to stay with Kiara and Vishu,” she continued, her voice steady. “I think it’s the best option for me right now. I want to start fresh, have a supportive environment, and focus on my own healing and future.”

A wave of emotions passed over the group, each member processing the news in their own way. Arjun’s heart skipped a beat, but he quickly masked his feelings with a supportive smile. “If that’s what you think is best, then I support your decision.”

Abhay nodded approvingly. “I think that’s a wise choice, Mia. Kiara and Vishu will take good care of you.”

Rudraksh added, “Even though you’ll be starting a new chapter, remember that we’re here for you whenever you need us.”

Karan smiled and said, “I’ll inform Kiara and Vishu about your decision. They’ll be pleased to hear it.”

Mia interrupted softly, “I’ve already had a conversation with them. They’re expecting me.”

Karan nodded in understanding. Akshat, sensing the mood, suggested, “That means it’s time for double celebration!” He turned to the maid and asked her to bring out another cake for the occasion.

Roohi’s face scrunched up in a cute pout. “I’ll miss you,” she said, her voice tinged with sadness.

Mia smiled warmly and hugged Roohi. “I’ll miss you too, Roohi. But I promise I’ll visit whenever I’m free.”

Aarav and Michael exchanged knowing glances and smiled at Mia, their expressions filled with a mix of support and understanding.

Amidst the chatter and laughter, Arjun subtly reached for Mia’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Arjun, moving closer, softly whispered in Mia’s ear, “I’ll miss you too.”

Mia blushed deeply at Arjun's words, her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. She glanced up at him, her heart fluttering with a mix of emotions. Arjun's eyes were filled with sincerity, and the closeness of their moment made her feel both nervous and comforted.

I’ll miss you too.” she whispered back, a shy smile playing on her lips.

Arjun’s gaze lingered on her for a moment longer, as if he wanted to say more, but he just nodded, his smile soft and understanding. The room around them seemed to fade away, and for a brief moment, it felt like they were the only two people in the world.

Suddenly, the maid entered, carefully carrying a beautifully decorated cake. The atmosphere in the room shifted back to cheerful celebration as everyone turned their attention to the cake. It was adorned with colorful icing and the words “Congratulations, Michael!” written in bold letters.

The room filled with cheers and applause as Michael’s eyes lit up at the sight of the cake. He grinned, clearly touched by the effort everyone had made to celebrate his achievement.

“Let’s get this party started!” Akshat announced with a grin, clapping Michael on the back. The room filled with laughter and applause as everyone gathered around the cake. Michael, his face beaming with excitement, took a deep breath and blew out the candles, his wish kept secret in his heart.

As the cake was cut and shared, the joyful atmosphere continued to build. Roohi and Aarav playfully smeared a bit of icing on Michael’s nose, prompting a burst of laughter from everyone. Mia, standing beside Arjun, couldn’t help but smile at the lightheartedness filling the room.

Arjun leaned down slightly, his voice just above a whisper, “I’m glad to meet you, Mia.” His eyes held a warmth that made Mia’s heart flutter. She smiled back, feeling a comforting sense of belonging and happiness.

The evening flowed with ease, filled with stories, jokes, and the kind of moments that turn into cherished memories. As the night went on, the shared sense of joy and togetherness seemed to mark a new chapter for all of them, one filled with hope, support, and the promise of a brighter future.

......................................................................

Dear Readers,

Thank you for joining me on this journey as I explore the depths of Rudraksh and Roohi's relationship. Writing this story has been an incredible experience, filled with moments of joy, reflection, and growth—both for the characters and for me as a writer.

I realize that some chapters may have focused more on the other characters, and I want to assure you that the heart of this book lies in the special bond between Rudraksh and Roohi. As we move forward, I am excited to dive deeper into their journey, sharing more about their unique relationship and the challenges they face together.

Your support and feedback mean the world to me. Writing a book is a challenging but rewarding process, and I am grateful to have you by my side. I hope you continue to enjoy the story, and I promise there are many more heartfelt moments and adventures to come.