The party

The sound of the key, clicked in the door, and revealed the birthday girl.

"Suprise!!!" Every guest yelled in sync.

She stood there in full shock, with no words exiting her mouth.

"W-wow." She closed her coat suspiciously.

"Happy birthday Jenny!" Me and her dad held the cake, with a picture of her face on.

"Um, dad! I can't believe you did all of this! And Ella's here."

I sarcastically smiled as I looked her up and down, which made her grip onto her coat even more.

Jenny chuckled nervously, "this is great that all of you are here in my house! Uh- I should go change." She paced out of the room.

I held onto the cake, as her dad followed behind her.

"I don't think she was surprised." Kati admitted.

"What's Ella doing here?" Penelope whispered, only letting her powerpuff girls hear.

"I don't know, this parties kind of weird." Spoke a girl in a pink-puffy dress. If I'm being honest.... It made her look like a loofa.

"So not what I pictured when the guy on the phone said loft party." Isabel giggled, as I eavesdropped the whole conversation.

"Rice Krispy treats?" I offered the girls, with a grin, receiving nothing but dirty looks.

———

About a few minutes later, we all heard yelling from little j's room.

Once we entered the hallway, we saw her standing in the limited-edition red Valentino dress, with a guilty look on her face. Ooo drama.

"Oh my god. That's my mother's dress." One of the girls stood there in betrayal.

"No, you guys. I got this at the resurrection." She stuttered, "remember I was telling you about the dress I bought?"

"Her mother's one-of-a-kind Valentino that happened to disappear?" Isabel questioned, which made Rufus eavesdrop on the conversation that is full of lies.

"She must have given it away or forgotten or something?" Jenny sighed, as I smirked, enjoying every moment.

"Are you calling my daughter a thief?" Rufus looked at us all, clueless of what's happening.

"Excuse me!" I walked past the girls, closer to Jenny, "this feels private, so I'm gonna head out now." I smiled.
I turned back around, "I have a table at butter. Reservations under Waldorf, incase there's an after party!!"

—————-

Spotted. Jenny in a red dress with the red hands to match.

Looks like utter disgrace is the name on the label.

Looks like this battle is ending at butter, and the win belongs to E.

Victory is sweet.

Xoxo gossip girl.