a/n

Hi guys!!

I have a couple of announcements and things to share!! 

First, if anybody has requests PLEASE comment them down below, I have no more ideas other than my scheduled ones!! Thank you!!

And... I have more Taylor Swift related stories on my page!! Here's some descriptions about the new stories!

You'll Never Be Alone: 

Madison is a teenage girl, she's always struggled in school, keeping friends, anxiety, and in life. She lost herself in music and found her inspiration, Taylor Swift. Things start to get worse when her mom passes away due to cancer and she is sent house to house through abusive situations. Taylor Swift learns Madison's story and is determined to help her get better. Will Madison let her?

Sisters? Sisters.  

Sailor and Taylor are sisters. Taylor was older but she wants to get to know Sailor more after their mom passes away. Sailor was always struggling mentally, always being left out and ignored, it was easy to hide it. Taylor starts to notice and tries to help Sailor. Sailor continues to push Taylor away, until Sailor almost falls off completely.

You Look Like Taylor Swift 

When Taylor Swift was 17 years old she got pregnant. She had just signed a record deal and knew having a kid would affect her future. She gives birth to a daughter and sends her to an adoption center. Logan is a 15 year old girl. She is still alone, she has been watching over two other girls, Ivy and Bella since. Ivy and Bella make her feel a little better but Logan has been struggling with mental health since she was little. Ivy hides the fact that she was in an abusive family and avoids all questions about her past. Taylor is walking around New York City and sees Logan and the girls. She takes them as they are homeless. She doesn't know that Logan is her daughter and Logan doesn't know she is her mother. They get closer and closer and Taylor learns more and more about their dark hidden past.

Taylor Swift x Travis Kelce Teenage Years

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are both in high school and start to fall in love. Taylor starts to realize her love for music while Travis starts to drift towards football. Can their relationship stay afloat through two different love's while still loving each other? Enemies to lovers!