Name DROPPED

(1041 words)

requests!! ->

TAYLOR'S POV

"Travis, I love you so much, but Kylie and Jason are coming over in an hour," I say as Travis starts to cover my face in kisses. He smiles and nods.

"Alright alright princess. Later though," Travis kisses me one last time. I slowly get up and get ready. Travis goes downstairs and I walk down a little later. "You're gorgeous Tay." Travis says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. Kylie and Jason come over a little later and we welcome them. We were all talking for about an hour when I got a call from Tree. I walk up to the second floor and pick up the call.

"Taylor, Kanye name dropped you in his new album. He said 'Why she say she sucked my dick? Then she say she ain't sucked my dick. She gon' take it up the ass, like a ventriloquist. I mean since Taylor Swift, since I had the Rollie on the wrist. I'm the new Jesus, bitch, I turn water to Cris.' I'm so sorry Taylor. I thought you should know," Tree says. Tears prick at my eyes and I start to panic.

"Oh, um, thanks Tree," I say, my voice breaking.

"I love you Tay," Tree says.

"Love you too," I say, sliding down to the floor. I hang up and Travis walks in.

"Tay? What happened? Are you okay? Is Tree okay?" Travis sits down next to me. I shake my head. I couldn't say anything and burst into sobs. I lean my head into Travis' lap and he runs his fingers through my hair. Travis picks up his phone and calls Tree.

"What's wrong Travis?" I hear Tree ask.

"What up with Taylor? She broke down in my arms. What happened?" Travis asks worriedly. Tree fills Travis in and Trav rubs my back.

TRAVIS' POV

Taylor's breath starts to catch in her throat, unable to breathe. I pull her into my lap and she sobs into my neck. Kylie and Jason walk in a second later. They see Taylor in my lap and quickly look at each other.

"Jase, can you get a wet cloth, or the stuffed bunny in bed?" I ask. Jason nods and Kylie comes back a second later with the bunny. It's Taylor's baby basically. Tay has had the bunny since she was a baby and she rubs his ears for comfort. I hand the bunny to her and Taylor hugs the bunny tightly, still sobbing. Jason comes with a wet cloth and I set it on her forehead. While the two are getting some comfort for Taylor, I try to comfort her myself. "Tay princess, take a breath, it's okay, I'm right here." She gets panic attacks a lot, one time she had one in the middle of one of her shows and my practices, Tree had called me in a panic asking for me. I sat on call with Tay for over an hour comforting her. Taylor leans into my arms and I hold her a little tighter. "I'm not leaving princess, I'm right here," I say, rocking her back and forth. She starts to calm down a few minutes later and she sits up. I wipe her tears away and she starts to cry again.

"Trav," Taylor starts after a moment. I look at her and she looks up at me with big teary blue eyes. "What did I do to deserve this?" My heart breaks for her. I pull her into a hug.

"Tay, you didn't do anything, why would you think that?" I ask running my fingers through her hair. Tay shrugs.

"In 2009, when I won the award, I didn't think I should've. I didn't know what to do. Then Kanye West wrote 'Famous' and included, well, you know, and it all fell apart. I didn't do anything. All I did was win an award that I had no say in winning. This was years ago, why the fuck does Kanye care now? It doesn't matter. It was one award over 10 years ago. I want to be done with this. I don't want to deal with this drama. Or with Kim, like why am I included in it. Kim released the edited audio saying I approved it, that's not my fault, I won the award, that's not my fault, Kanye wrote 'Famous' and now this song with me in it, that's not my fault, and yet I always get blamed and hated on for it," Taylor says. I nod.

"I don't know angel, you don't deserve this. I don't know why he did this, or Kim, I don't know sweetie," I say. Taylor sniffs and I wipe away a few tears that had spilled down her cheeks. "How about I take you to our room and you can rest for a little bit?" I ask.

"But what about Jase and Ky?" Taylor asks. I smile down at her. She cares so much about everybody else, but she doesn't care as much about herself. And I feel so bad for her. She has no idea. I shake my head.

"It's okay. Jase and Ky don't care. Let's worry about you," I say gently lifting her up. She's exhausted, we're almost 10 steps away from our room, and yet I hear Tay's breathing calm into a soft sleep. I set her down in bed and covered her with some blankets. I walk back downstairs. Jason and Kylie and I talk for about an hour before Taylor comes downstairs.

"Hi," Tay mumbles. Jason and Kylie smile at her as Tay collapses into my lap. I take her hand and gently squeeze.

"How'd you sleep?" I whisper.

"Good, thank you for earlier," Taylor says. I nod and kiss her. We all talked for a while before eating a quick lunch. Jason and Kylie go home and Taylor cuddles next to me and we watch a few movies before Tay falls asleep in my arms. I carry her upstairs and we bundle under the covers. "Thank you Trav. I love you so so much." Taylor says slowly waking up.

"Anytime princess, I love you even more," I say as Tay falls asleep in my arms.