Falling For You

(581 words)

requests ->

TRAVIS' POV

I see Taylor slowly walk down the side of the folklore cabin trip over her dress, and fall off the side.

"Taylor!" I shout as I run past security onto stage. I run onstage at the same time Tree does. We rolled her over and checked her pulse. She's still breathing and Tree leaves the stage to call 911. "Oh Tay, baby girl." I whisper as tears prick at my eyes. I brush them away as Taylor's eyes slowly flutter open.

"Trav-" Taylor starts as she sits up. She sits up and she gasps. She leans into my lap and starts to cry.

"Are you okay?" I ask brushing her hair out of her face. Taylor's eyes fill with tears and I pull her closer.

"My head is spinning and my ankle hurts so bad," Tay cries. I nod and rub her back.

"It's okay, you'll be okay, I'm right here, Tree is calling for an ambulance," I whisper. I comfort her as Tree comes back. The ambulance comes up behind Tree and I lift Taylor into the ambulance. Taylor lays her head in my lap and cries harder. Tree decided to drive her own car to the hospital and the medic sat down.

"So, Taylor fell off the cabin. Can we have her on the table so I can examine her really quickly?" The medic asks. I glance at her name tag and see that her name is Eliza. I nod and pick Taylor up and set her on the stretcher. Tay quietly gasps and her eyes fill with tears.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry," I whisper. Eliza moves to the end of the stretcher to look at Taylor's ankle, which is now red and swollen.

"Just glancing at it, the ankle is at least sprained, but it could be broken, you probably have a concussion, but your injuries are minor and they could've been a lot worse." Eliza says. I nod.

"Thank you," I say. I hold Taylor's hand and slowly rub it. We arrive at the hospital and rush inside. I sit in the waiting room while Taylor gets x-rayed. A nurse walks out to talk to me and I jump up. "Can I go see her?" I ask frantically.

"Yes, she broke her ankle and she has a concussion, she may be a little loopy because of medicine, but she can go home now," The nurse says. I nod and follow her to a small room. I see Taylor laying on the bed and she slowly looks over and smiles at me.

"Oh Tay, how are you feeling?" I ask, sitting down on a chair next to her bed.

"I'm fine Travvy, can we go home," Tay says. I laugh as her voice slightly slurs. We walked out to the car and I set Taylor in the passenger seat. I kiss the top of Tay's head, and close the door. We get back home and I carry Taylor upstairs. I lay her down in bed. "I'm so tired Travvy." Tay slurs. I kiss her forehead and smile.

"I know sweetie, let's get you changed. Then you can go to sleep," I say. Taylor slowly sits up and I help her change. I lay down in bed and Tay pushed herself up against me.

"Travis." Taylor whispers.

"Yes baby?" I ask running my fingers through her hair.

"I love you." Tay slurs half asleep.

"I love you even more Tay. I'm so glad you're okay, pretty girl."