Tough Day

(686 words)

requests!!! ->

TAYLOR'S POV

Today was the worst. I went to the recording studio, but I couldn't record anything. I went to Eras Tour practice, and forgot every move. I went to record a music video, but couldn't concentrate. I fall into bed and fall asleep not waiting to see Travis get home from practice.

TRAVIS' POV

I get home late at night and see Tay fast asleep in bed. I smile. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I slip into bed and rub her back as she sleeps. I don't deserve such a perfect girl, and yet I'm the one she wants. It's the best thing ever. I love her more than anybody else and she makes me so happy. I turn off the small lamp beside our bed and cuddle under the covers, my arms lightly draped over. I feel her slightly turn half asleep and mumble an "I love you" to me. We both wake up early the next day and I start to get up when Tay wraps her arms around my waist.

"Don't go," She whispers. I smile down at her.

"Ali baby, I've got practice today," I say, kissing the top of her head. Her face drops and her eyes water.

"Oh, yeah, okay," Taylor says. I sit back down on bed and she scooches closer towards me.

"Tay, what's wrong? You know I have practice," I say brushing through her hair with my fingers. She shrugs and looks away. "Tay, tell me." I say pulling her chin to face me again.

"I just wanted to cuddle all day just the two of us," She mumbles. I smile. She's the sweetest girl ever. "It's stupid nevermind," Taylor says scooching away. My face drops and I quickly shake my head.

"No, Tay, I'll call in sick to practice, I'd rather be with you anyway," I say. Taylor shakes her head and wipes away a few tears that fell.

"No, it was stupid, I'm sorry," She says, obviously devastated. It's breaking my heart to see her like this. I gently wrap my arms around her and she starts to cry.

"It's not stupid, I want to be with you," I say. Tay slightly nods and I cuddle under the blankets again. Taylor sets her head on my chest and I lightly rub her back. We lay there for about an hour just being with each other before I started to get up. Taylor looks up at me with sad eyes. "One sec baby." I say quickly getting out of bed. I hold out my arms for Tay to climb into and she jumps into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs wrapping my waist. I smile. We walk into the kitchen and I make some two bagels, still holding Tay. Tay's face is buried in my neck and I bring the food into the living room. I sat on the couch and set Taylor next to me. We lay down and I took Tay's hand and gently rubbed. She cuddles closer to me and we put on Grey's Anatomy. We binge watch it the whole day and Tay has the biggest smile on her face. We both agree to go up to bed after lounging in bed all day watching a full season of Grey's Anatomy. I cuddle close to Tay and I feel her smile.

"Why'd you do it?" Taylor asks.

"What?" I ask running my fingers through her long blonde hair. She turns over, her bright blue eyes looking into my green eyes.

"Why'd you stay with me all day? Especially if you had practice," Tay asks.

"Ali, you're my girlfriend and I love you more than anybody else. But also because I don't really care about practice and would ditch everything to be with you. I know what happened yesterday, Tree texted me, and I know your day was not the best, I wanted you to have a good day today to make up for yesterday, but mostly, because I love you so much sweetie," I say. Tay smiles at me and falls asleep in my arms.