Winner Takes It All

TW: smut (i'm not good at writing smut, so if it's bad i'm so sorry!!) (437 words)

requests!! ->

TAYLOR'S POV
The Chiefs just won their fourth superbowl and I'm walking down to the field with Donna Kelce. Travis runs to me and lifts me up. He spins me in a circle and I laugh.

"Oh my god! Travis! That was amazing! I'm so proud of you, you have no idea," I say, hugging him. Trav kisses the side of my head and holds me.

"Thank you for coming Taylor, thank you for the support sweetie, I love you so much, I couldn't have done this without you," Travis says. I look up and kiss him. We hug for a few more minutes before Travis walks to the changing room. I wait outside for him and we walk to the car together. I notice that we are driving back to the house and I turn to Travis.

"I thought you wanted to go to a party after the game?" I ask. Travis shakes his head.

"I just want to be with you Tay," Travis says. I nod but am not convinced. "I promise baby, I could've gone to the party but we do that all the time, I want to be with you." I smile as Trav takes my hand. We get home and Travis carries me inside. We sit down on the couch and Trav lightly rubs my thigh. I slowly sit up moving on top of him as I remove my shirt lightly. Trav pulls down my shorts smoothly and he pushes me down. He's on top of me and starts kissing me. I gasp for breath as he moves down towards my neck lightly sucking. He pushes deeper and I quietly moan. All of a sudden he stops.

"Travis!" I whine. He stands up and runs to the bedroom. I sit for a minute and he comes back with a vibrator in hand. He looks at me for a second to see if I'll tell him to stop. I slowly nod and he puts it in me. I softly moan and he leaves. "Trav!" I whine again.

"Just a second Tay," Travis says, kissing the top of my head. He walks off and clicks the remote. I moan and Travis turns it off and on for a few minutes before he comes back. "Miss me?" He whispers in between kisses. I nod and quietly moan.

"Trav-is, I need to c-um," I say, stretching out each word.

"It's okay, beautiful, go right ahead," Travis whispers. I gasp as the orgasm comes and goes. I collapse next to Travis and he kisses the top of my head once. "I love you so much, pretty girl."