Will You Still Love Me (part 1)

TW: blood/period, mentions of abuse (i'm not saying this person did anything, it is JUST A STORY!!) (405 words)

requests (i'm running out of ideas!!) ->

TAYLOR'S POV

I wake up at 5 am and get out of bed. I see the sheets have a little bit of blood and I feel my eyes fill with tears. I look around wondering if I should tell Travis. We've been dating for over a year now but I've never had my period around him because of my tour and his games. I finally sigh and shake him awake.

"Travis, I'm so sorry," I say.

"What's wrong Tay? It's okay whatever it is, you don't have to apologize," Travis says.

"I got my period, I got blood on the sheets, I'm so sorry," I say as my cheeks flush. I look down a little embarrassed and Trav slowly lifts my chin up.

"Tay, it's no big deal, it's normal, you have nothing to be apologizing for. I'll clean the sheets, do you need anything?" Travis says, wiping away my tears. I shrug. "Pretty girl, it's okay. I promise. Do you want anything?" Travis asks. I start to cry and I shake my head. He stands up and wraps his arms around my neck and comforts me. "Did something happen? Getting your period is normal, you didn't mean to bleed onto the sheets. Every girl gets a period, you're so perfect, you don't have to cry." Travis says as I let go. I wipe my eyes and shrug. I don't know whether to tell him or not but I finally sigh and start talking.

"Just, when I was with Joe, one time I got my period and bled onto the sheets, and he yelled at me for ruining the sheets. And-um, he hit me and forced me to clean the sheets by hand until they were clean again. I don't want you to get mad at me," I say looking down.

"Oh Tay, that's not okay," Travis says, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. He pulls me into a tight hair and kisses the top of my head. "How about you take a bath while I do the sheets and then we can cuddle in bed until tomorrow morning." I slowly nod and walk to the bathroom. I start a bath and sit for almost an hour before getting out of bed and cuddling against Travis' body. "I love you Tay, you don't deserve what happened to you." Travis says brushing through my hair. I nod and fall asleep against Travis' skin.