Will You Still Love Me (part 2)

TW: period/blood (813 words)

requests please!!! ->

TRAVIS' POV

"Tay baby, you're parents, Austin, my parents, Jason and Kylie are coming over today if you feel okay," I whisper, running my fingers through her hair. Tay sighs and slowly gets up. She groans and leans into my chest. "Cramps?" I ask. Taylor nods. I kiss the top of her head. "I'll get you some Advil, do you want to get dressed?" I ask. Taylor nods again and I walk to the kitchen. Taylor walks in a second later in pink sweatpants, a blank tank top and her hair in a messy bun.

"I feel horrible," Taylor groans into my chest.

"I'm so sorry sweetie," I say, handing her Advil. I wrap my arm around her shoulder as I make some eggs. "You look beautiful." I whisper. Taylor shrugs. I stop making eggs and pull her away. "Taylor. No. You are so beautiful. You are the most gorgeous girl that has ever existed. You need to give yourself more credit." I say. Taylor's eyes fill with tears and she wraps her arms around my neck. I pick her up and hold her.

"I love you Trav," Taylor says after a minute.

"I love you even more Tay," I say, setting her back down. All of a sudden Jason, Austin and Kylie walk in. Jason walks over and hugs me. Then he sees Tay and ruffles her hair.

"Wow Teffy, you really tried to look good today," Austin says, whacking Tay's head jokingly. I see Tay roll her eyes trying to ignore him. We walk over to the living room and Tay sits on my lap. I rub her chest lightly trying to relieve some pain and she leans into my shoulder. Taylor's parents walk in and say hi to Austin and then walk over to Tay. Scott and Andrea see Taylor and sigh.

"Can we talk to you in the kitchen for a second?" Scott asks. Taylor slowly nods and stands up. She walks into the kitchen and they all talk for about 5 minutes before Taylor walks back out with tears in her eyes. I notice right away and I pull her into my lap.

"What happened Tay?" I ask rubbing her back. Austin, Kylie and Jason glance over at Taylor but they don't stare. She shakes her head and I continue to rub her low abdomen as the whole family talks. My parents come a few minutes after and we all talk as we order some pizza. The pizza comes and we all go into the kitchen to eat. Scott is at the head of the table sitting next to Taylor who is sitting next to me.

"Taylor, next time can you put in a little more thought for dinner?" Scott says. Tay bites her lip and nods. She looks over at me with tears in her eyes. She stands up and throws her plate into the sink with a clatter. I push my chair away and walk into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Taylor as she starts to cry. I pulled her out of the kitchen and into our bedroom.

"When we went to the kitchen, Mom and Dad said that I should've looked better because the last time I saw them was months ago. And then Dad said I should've done better for dinner, and Austin talked about my outfit too, and I didn't know it was so bad. I just feel so miserable," Taylor says, breaking down into my arms. I feel my heart breaking as I hold her.

"Oh Taylor, I'm so sorry, your outfit is fine, whatever you wear, you are beautiful in, you're comfortable in this outfit, it's fine, we all had agreed on pizza last week just to talk and chill. I'm sorry about your family though. They aren't trying to be mean, sometimes people just say things that they don't mean, or are out of pocket," I say rubbing her arm. She starts to sob even harder and I pull her tightly into my lap. She stops crying after almost 15 minutes and she sighs. I wipe away the mascara that dripped and we walk back downstairs. Kylie jumps up and hugs Taylor. We sit back down in a chair and we turn on a movie. I rub Taylor's low stomach and she slowly falls asleep as the movie progresses. The movie ends and Jason, Kylie and Austin leave. My parents leave but Andrea and Scott stay back.

"We are so sorry, we didn't mean to make her feel bad," Andrea says. I nod.

"I know, she's had a hard day, she got her period and just hasn't been feeling well, we both know you guys didn't mean to make her feel worse," I say. They both leave and I carry Taylor upstairs to bed. I kiss the top of her head and slowly fall asleep a little later.