Starving For You

TW: eating disorder, starving (888 words)

requests ->

TRAVIS' POV

Travis: I'll be home in 8 minutes, pretty girl.

Taylor: YAYYY

I laugh and put my phone back down. I haven't seen Taylor in 2 months now because of our overlapping football games and tour dates. I pull up to the house and close the door.

"Travis!" Taylor shouts, opening the door and running into my arms. I laugh and spin her around. She seems skinnier than the last time I saw her but I don't want to mention it because weight is a sensitive topic.

"How are you, baby girl?" I ask, setting her back down.

"I'm fine, I missed you so much," Taylor says as we walk in. I nod but I can't stop thinking about the hug with Taylor and how I could feel her ribs. We sit down on the couch and Tay sits in my lap. I rub her hand gently as she talks about some of the music she's been working on recently. I kiss the top of her head.

"Do you want to eat anything?" I ask after about an hour. Tay shrugs. "How about we make some chicken nuggets." I whisper. Taylor slightly smiles and walks with me to the kitchen. We heat up some chicken nuggets and walk to the bedroom to watch a movie. Tay watches the movie and ate about half a chicken nugget through the whole movie. "Pretty girl, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm not hungry," Taylor says. I sigh. Taylor shakes her head. "I promise Travis, I'm fine. I just went out to eat with Selena for lunch and ate a lot." I slowly nod even though she may be lying so I don't worry. I set the food to the side of the bed and wrap my arms around Taylor's waist. I wait for her to fall asleep before I grab my phone and text Selena.

Travis: How was dinner with Tay?

She answers almost immediately, clearly confused.

Selena: We didn't go out? She told me she was waiting for you to get home to eat.

Travis: Shit, thanks Selena.

Selena: Are you saying that Taylor didn't eat with you?

Travis: Yeah, she told me she ate with you.

Selena: You're not saying...

Travis: I don't know maybe, I'll talk to her tomorrow, she's asleep right now.

Selena: Alright, well keep me updated.

I turn my phone off and run my fingers through her hair slowly.

"Oh, Tay, sweetie," I whisper. I kiss the back of her head and I slowly fall asleep.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I wake up and walk into the kitchen. Travis is making toast and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey gorgeous, how'd you sleep?" Travis asks. I look up and kiss him.

"Fine," I say. We sit down and I see Travis watching me out of the corner of my eye. I silently exhale and eat the toast and some fruit. Travis looks satisfied and I slowly smile. I know it's fake but I can't do anything better right now. Travis talks to me about football and some of the new plans they are working on when all of a sudden I jump up and run to the bathroom. I kneel down over the toilet and throw up everything I just ate. I start to cry as Travis runs in and sits next to me. I bury my face in his arms and start to sob.

"Tay baby, tell the truth, what's going on," Travis whispers to me. I slowly sit up and Trav wipes away my tears.

"I'm sorry Travis, I didn't mean to, I just saw pictures posted and I looked too big and didn't want to have the comments anymore," I whimper. Travis shakes his head.

"Taylor. No. Do not be sorry for what you did. You can't help it." Travis says. I try to talk again but lean over the toilet about to throw up. Travis pulls my hair back and rubs my back in slow circles. I throw up again and Travis sets a cold cloth on my forehead. "Oh Tay, it's okay, we can get through this, I'm right here, I'll help you." I look up at him and nod.

"I don't want to throw up the food Trav, I don't," I say. Travis nods.

"I know sweetie," Travis whispers as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I feel so ugly Travis, I can't do it. I saw a picture of me from tour in one of the new Fearless dresses and I looked so fat in it. I haven't worn it since and I hate it Travis. I hate it." I say. Travis' eyes go even softer and he shakes his head.

"No, you are drop dead gorgeous, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen and you should never say you are fat, you're not. You are healthy and you should never change that because of a picture." Travis says rubbing my cheek. I throw my arms around his neck and start to cry again. He rubs my back until I calm down and I slowly pull away and sniff. "Do you want to watch a movie or something Taylor?" Travis whispers.

"Sure," I say, wiping away my tears. We slowly stand up and I cuddle as close to Trav as I can and we watch a movie.