Don't You Worry Folks We Took Out All Her Teeth (part 2)

requested!! (sorry it's not that great or long) (633 words)

pls leave requests ->

TRAVIS' POV

"Tay baby, time to get up," I say slowly running kisses up her back.

"Too early," Taylor says, rolling towards me.

"You have a dentist appointment in two hours," I say.

"What?" Taylor says shooting up. I smile.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Your wisdom teeth removal is today. 8:30 in the morning." I say. Taylor moans and leans into my arms. Tay gets up and starts to get ready. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm scared," Taylor says.

"It's okay. You're going to be put under for the surgery anyway. And I'm driving you home and we can do anything you want," I say. Tay looks up at me and kisses me.

"We have to go sweetie." I say after about an hour. Tay nods and we drive to the dentist. We sit in the waiting room and I wrap my arm around her. Her leg starts to bounce and I know she hates me. "It's okay Tay. You won't even know, they're giving you medicine." I whisper.

"Taylor?" The dentist says. She stands up and walks to the back.

TAYLOR'S POV

I walk to the back and sit on the chair. It reclines back and I feel my heart start to race.

"Are you ready?" The dentist asks. I shake my head as I start to panic. "It's okay. We're going to give you some medicine to make you go to sleep and then we are going to remove the teeth you won't even know." I slowly nod and relax a little. They put me under and pull out the teeth.

TRAVIS'S POV

"Taylor's done. You can come see her," The dentist says. I stand up and walk to the back.

"Aw hi Tay, how do you feel?" I say kissing her forehead.

"Hiii. I feel greatttt," Taylor says, pulling every word to sound long. I smile at her.

"Let's get you home sweetie," I say, helping her up. I lift her into the driver's side and buckle her up. "Your surgery went great." I say smiling over at her.

"What surgeryyy?" Taylor asks with tears in her eyes.

"You had your wisdom teeth removed. They're all gone now," I say. Taylor starts to cry.

"I want them backkk!" Taylor says in between tears.

"No sweetie, it's good that they are gone. They could've made your teeth unhealthy and hurt really badly," I say pulling her into a hug. Taylor sobs into my arms. She slowly calms down and I start to drive home. "Do you want to stop at Starbucks?"

"What's that?" Taylor asks. I laugh. "Stop laughing at me!" Taylor says as she bursts into tears again.

"Starbucks is a drink place. Do you want your dragon fruit refresher?" I ask. Taylor nods, wiping away her tears. I pull through the drive through to get her the drink. I hand it to her and she starts to cry again.

"I don't want this, I want coffeeee!" Taylor says as tears fall down her face.

"You can't have coffee, pretty girl, I'm sorry," I say, wiping away one of her tears. I quickly drive home and carry her inside. I lay her down on the couch. "How about we watch a movie Tay?"

"Okkk," Taylor says. I run upstairs to our room and grab a blanket. Tay moves over and she lays on my stomach.

"I love you so much sweet girl," I whisper, running my fingers through her hair as the movie starts.

"You love me?" Taylor asks, looking up at me with wide blue eyes glimmering. I smile.

"I do. I love you so much," I say. Tay smiles.

"I love you too Travvy," Taylor says, still half slurring her words.