Playing Games (part 2)

TW: smut? (idk if this counts but there was smut in part 1) (302 words)

requests ->

TAYLOR'S POV

My head shoots up and Travis squeezes my hand.

"Uh-oh, I'm so sorry Taylor, I don't want you to get in trouble," Travis my hair out of my face. I shake my head.

"I wanted to do it, I'll be fine, Tree is so forgiving, wish me luck though," I say laughing. Travis kisses my hand and I walk over to Tree. Tree drags me into a separate room and tells me off.

"What the hell is wrong with you Taylor? Do you even think? You can't go onstage and do what you did tonight. It is so inappropriate, you can live 3 hours without Travis. You're just going off with another guy. You've done this with your ex's too! Taylor, I don't want to sound mean, but please. You have to think," Tree yells. I feel my eyes fill with tears.

"Tree, please. I'm so in love, out of my mind in love, I can't do anything about it, I'm sorry for being inappropriate, I am. But you don't understand, I physically cannot be without him right now and I don't know why. It hurts to not be with him and I am sorry. I am so sorry," I say through angry tears.

"I'm sorry Taylor, all that I'm asking is for you to think before you do things, you are in such a public relationship, more than ever, I just don't want you to get in trouble." I nod. I hug Tree for a minute and then leave. I run to Travis' arms and hug him.

"Tree was only a little mad, she's fine, she just wants me to be more careful and aware," I say. I kiss Travis and we walk out to the car. We get home and he cuddles with me until I fall asleep.