It's A Need

TW: blood/period, smut (613 words)

requests!! ->

TRAVIS' POV: 

I'm in the middle of a practice when I hear my phone ding. I walk over to it and check it.

Tay: Can you come pick me up? I'm in a meeting and I just got my period and I have a white skirt on.

Trav: Of course, I'm on my way.

"Hey, Pat, I have to go, Taylor doesn't feel well I'm going to pick her up," I say walking over to Patrick.

"Alright, tell her to feel better," Patrick says. I drive to the huge studio and walk up to the front.

"Taylor's in room 9," The front desk lady, Jamie, says. I nod and walk upstairs. I knock on the door and slowly pull it open.

"Hey, can everybody leave, I've got to tell Taylor something, can you guys finish the meeting later?" I ask, trying to sound as nice as I can. Everybody looks around, sighs and leaves. "All of the old guys huh." I say walking over to Taylor. I kiss the top of her head and sit down. Tay laughs and pulls her legs to her chest.

"I feel horrible," Tay says. I nod.

"I know sweetie, this sucks," I say. I pull my chair closer to her and she leans into my shoulder. "Do you want to go home or to the bathroom?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Bathroom," Tay says slowly standing up.

"Do you have any extra pants or shorts?" I ask. Taylor shakes her head. I nod. "I'll get you a jacket from the car." I say slowly standing up. I walk to the car and grab a jacket from the back of the car. I walk back in and wrap it around her waist. We walk to the car and Tay starts to take off the jacket. I shake my head and take her hand.

"But I might bleed on it," Taylor says, looking up at me. I shake my head.

"It can be washed," I say. Taylor smiles and sits down. I drive us back to her house and she showers. I take her clothes and wash them. We lay down in bed and Tay leans on my shoulder.

"Travis, I need you," She asks looking up at me. I lean down and kiss Tay gently. Tay wraps her arm around my neck and I carefully lay myself on top of her. "Trav, what about the blood?" Tay asks as I start to kiss and lightly suck her neck down her shoulder.

"We can wash the sheets baby girl," I say. Taylor smiles and slowly pulls my shirt over my head. I pull her shirt over her head and she pulls her skirt down. "Tay, you're dripping." I whisper. I slowly move deeper and Taylor quietly moans.

"Travis, I have to-" Taylor starts.

"Go ahead baby, it's okay," I whisper. I glance up at Tay and see tears in her eyes. "Tay, what's wrong? I can stop." I say slowly pulling away.

"No, Travis please don't, I just don't want to bleed on the bed." Taylor whimpers. I shake my head.

"Tay sweetie, it's okay, you can't help it, it's natural," I say, running my fingers through her hair. Taylor nods and I wipe away her tears. We sit for a minute before Taylor speaks again.

"Trav, I need you." I nod and Tay slowly moans. Tay buries her face and digs her nails into my back. She screams and gasps for breath. I slowly stop and I cup Taylor's face in my hands.

"I love you Tay, I love you sweetie," I whisper. Tay smiles and kisses me.

"I love you more Travis," Tay says.