Don't You Worry Folks We Took Out All Her Teeth (part 1)

(853 words) this was requested!!

requests!!! (pls after this story i have no more ideas) ->

TAYLOR'S POV

"Taylor! Time to go! You have a dentist appointment in 5 minutes! We're late!" Travis shouts. I sigh. I grab my phone and get in the car. Travis starts to drive to the dentist office and my leg starts to bounce. Travis sets his hand on my leg and I look up at him.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"It's normal to be nervous Tay," Travis says. I glare at him.

"I'm not scared," I say.

"It's okay sweetie," Travis says.

"I'm not scared!" I say defensively.

"Okay okay!" Travis says, throwing his hands up. We pull up to the dentist office and I start to play with a strand of my hair. Travis slowly pulls my hand away and we walk into the office. He signs me in and we sit in the waiting room. My leg starts to bounce even more and Travis takes my hand. "Do you want me to go back with you?" Travis asks. I quickly nod.

"Taylor Swift?" The hygienist calls. I look over at Travis and he stands up. I stand up too and we walk to a room.

TRAVIS' POV

Taylor walks to the back and I follow her. Tay sits on the bed and they lean her back. She starts to play with her fingers frantically and I take her hand.

"Squeeze if you're scared," I whisper. She nods and the dental hygienist sits down to start to clean her teeth. The dental hygienist cleans her teeth and the dentist comes in to check for cavities and to count her teeth or whatever they do.

"Taylor, you have two cavities that have to be filled today. You also have 4 wisdom teeth. Those have to be removed within the week, with your past eating disorder we don't want the teeth to decay worse so you have no choice but to fill the cavities today. The wisdom teeth have to be done this week just because they are growing in weird angles that are going to make your other teeth crooked," The dentist says. Taylor looks over at me. "I'll leave you too to talk." He says leaving. Taylor's lip quavers and she starts to sob.

"Tay, it's okay. It's okay. Cavities will be done today. Then you can get wisdom teeth done this week. It has to be done and I know you know that baby," I say, wrapping my arms around her. She cries harder and I rub her back trying to comfort her. The dentist comes back with tools for cavities.

(a/n: I have never had a cavity so i really have no idea what they do so this is all based on google research, and tiktok! thanks!!)

"Taylor, it'll be okay. How about Travis schedules your wisdom teeth appointment and we can fill your cavities. He can't be back while it's happening, it'll only take about 40 minutes. If you want we have headphones, you can play some music or a podcast," the dentist says. Taylor looks at me on the verge of tears again.

"Can we have another minute, sorry," I say smiling. The dentist nods and leaves.

"I want you to stay. Can you talk to me or something? I can't do it, Trav. I can't," Taylor says. I wipe away her tears.

"How about you play the podcast? You can listen to one of the older ones," I say. Taylor slowly nods and hugs me again. I walk out to leave Taylor to get her cavities filled. I sat in the waiting room after scheduling her wisdom teeth removal for tomorrow at 8:30 am. She will definitely hate me but it'll be better to have the teeth removed. About an hour later the dentist comes back out with Taylor following behind. Taylor looks pissed off and I laugh and hug her. I walk her to the car.

TAYLOR'S POV

Travis leaves the room and the dentist gives me some headphones. I turn on the podcast and they numb my mouth and then fill it. It took almost forever (not even an hour) and I almost died (I almost fell asleep I forgot it was happening). I leave the room and glare at Travis. Trav laughs and pulls me into a hug. We walk out to the car and start to drive home. We stop at Walmart and Trav gets out.

"What are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"Getting ice cream, which flavor do you want?" Travis asks.

"Cookie dough, thank you, you're the best," I say smiling. Travis kisses the tip of my nose and we walk inside. We picked up the ice cream. Cookie dough for me and neapolitan for Travis. "I still think that's for a grandma." I say as we check out.

"What how?" Travis asks.

"Neapolitan?" I ask. Travis laughs and kisses my forehead. We walked out to the car.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Trav asks. I shake my head.

"Sleep," I say. Travis laughs and he carries my inside bridal style. We collapse into bed and I fall asleep, unbeknown to the fact that I was getting wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.