Chapter 181

Namjoon's P.O.V.
Thank goodness that we didn't have to be under the covers anymore. I could witness the beauty of her bare skin. No inch of it was off limits.
I was the lucky recipient of the imaginary doodles on my chest.
"How did all of this start again?"

I chuckled, twirling a strand of her hair around my finger.
"I.. can't remember. Do you?"

"It was that good, huh?"
She laughed.
"Who cares?"

I did. Not about that specific thing, but I noticed something.
"Why do you have to be face to face while we're intimate?"

That took her aback. "That was blunt, damn. Do you have to know? It's a preference."

Was it? Seemed mandatory to me. She could restrain me, blind me with a tie even... But the idea of it being done to her had her eyes wide with panic. "Who hurt you?"

"We're having a great time, handsome. Don't ruin it."
She took my hand in both of hers, laying a kiss on its side.
"I close my eyes all the time. I'm not always in need to see your gorgeous face, but I don't want the choice to do so removed."

I loved to see her facial expressions. I never was a fan of anything that impaired my view while I could still see.. I'd rather have her ride me than doing it like animals, if you understand me. However, having my hands bound was a challenge. Seeing her do things and not being able to interfere heightened my senses. The tension rose. Not being able to see, but touch her and feel her was exhilarating to me.
"You're aware that we've done this long enough that you don't have to speak for me to understand you're not comfortable, right? You do tell, but I can see when you're not up for something. One ounce of doubt and I'm stopping."
Caressing her hair, I could see worry setting in.
"Kitten, it's just a conversation. I'm fine being the submissive one as long as I have my time leading the dance."

"I do enjoy leading for a quick moment." A soft smile.
"Makes us both more eager."

"You're very right about that, beautiful. I don't want you to fear I'll do something unexpected or without your consent."
Her head rose from my chest at the last word.
"Found the issue didn't I?"
I motioned for her to move closer.
She did. Head cradled by my nape. I held her tight, fingers running up and down her back softly.
"I will never do that to you. I ADORE you. You get a bruise and I'm all over you as if you broke a limb."
It made her giggle.
"If you tell me I'm never EVER doing that, Joonie. It's perfectly fine with me. We've been having great sex without it, but if you're opened to it in the future, I'm sure we can find a way to make you feel at ease."

Her voice was so musical and mellow.
"The issue isn't trust. I hope you know that, Moon."
It wasn't?
"It's the flashbacks of situations where I had full capacity to get away and yet, I still was forced. I had both hands. I could see."
Mina... How did I not know about this? Which men do I have to beat, honestly? Yet..Her tone hadn't gotten somber at all.
"I'd love to try a blindfold, but a tie is too opaque for me."

Really? "You would?"

She left a peck on my neck. "I fully trust you. I simply need reassurance, I suppose."

"What about something sheer? Tights, ribbons, a mesh shirt?"
Better.
"Anything with lace."

Her head got off my shoulder. "You thought long and hard about this."

The inuwindow. I swear, Kitten. "Interested?"

"Very."
Really? Really! A pause.
"Oh. You meant right now? Not a chance. I want to cuddle to sleep with my man."

I didn't mean anything about the immediate future.
"Cuddling IS the superior option. You're so right."
The squealing and laughing that came out out of her when turned us to the side was WAY better than anything else in the moment.
Our legs were intertwined, an arm around me, both of mine around her.
"You're stuck with me, Minmin."