Chapter 7: Parusa's Unpleasant Afternoon

{Pre A/N}

While the heroes are heroing and stuff, lets first see what the other places of these Archipelago are doing, uh, disclaimer there is going to be the very first OC debut, BUT! Do not worry, you will not have to worry about her for a while.

---------

Chapter 7: Parusa's Unpleasant Afternoon

---------

Avalice Archipelago – Parusa Island, Noon Hours

In the southern reaches of the Avalice Archipelago lay Parusa Island, an independent haven separated from the three main kingdoms. This tropical paradise was known for its pristine beaches, where the deep blue of crystal-clear waters met the lush green of palm trees swaying gently in the breeze, as the golden sands gleamed under the bright sun. The distant sound of waves crashing against the shore added to the island's serene atmosphere, blending seamlessly with the cheerful chatter of the locals.

Adventure Square, the heart of Parusa Island's coastal town, was a lively hub of activity. Colorful buildings and market stalls lined the streets, offering a variety of exotic goods, from fresh tropical fruits to handmade jewelry. Locals moved about with the unhurried pace of island life, their laughter and conversation mixing with the cries of happy children playing in the square.

But beneath the surface of this tropical bliss, there was an undercurrent of tension. The recent actions of Shuigang's prince—his descent into madness following his father's assassination—had cast a shadow over Avalice. His decision to deploy robots across the three kingdoms had created unease, even here in Parusa. Though the island had managed to fend off several robotic attacks, the question lingered: how long could they resist? For now, the islanders continued with their lives, choosing to enjoy each day as it came, even as some whispered about the ancient curses of Parusa, wondering if they were to blame for the recent troubles.

Near the coast, a young cheetah girl, no older than six, played in the shallow waters. Her yellow and white fur, adorned with black spots, glistened under the midday sun. She wore a simple white dress with a blue ribbon tied neatly around her waist and white sandals on her small feet. As she giggled with delight, the water splashed around her.

"Sari, time to get back!" called her mother from the shore. Lisa, a tall and graceful cheetah, stood with her hands on her hips, watching her daughter with a smile. She wore a white dress that fluttered in the gentle breeze, a long blue scarf draped around her neck.

Sari pouted. "Ohhh, five more minutes, Mommy!" she pleaded.

Lisa chuckled softly as she relented. "Okay, five more minutes, and then you get back inside!"

"Okay!" Sari exclaimed, her voice bubbling with excitement. She ran along the sandy beach, her small feet leaving a trail of tiny footprints. As she explored the shoreline, something glimmering beneath the water caught her eye.

Intrigued, she stopped in her tracks and bent down to get a closer look. The sunlight cast a mesmerizing glow over the object. Sari's curiosity got the best of her, and with a cautious hand, she reached into the water to retrieve the shimmering treasure.

Something echoed in the distance.

As her fingers closed around the object, she pulled it out of the water, revealing a brilliant cyan gem. The gem was unlike anything she had ever seen, its surface smooth and flawless, radiating an otherworldly light. The sunlight reflected off the gem, casting dazzling rays of cyan light onto the sand around her, as if the gem itself were alive with energy.