꩜ .ᐟ Dance to forget ꩜ .ᐟ

"Would you, Ben Clark, accompany me to the Halloween bash later tonight?" Taylor asked, bowing down with a soft smile on her tender brown face. "I promise that it'll be a blast."

Ben looked a bit shocked at her request as well as the quite formal bow. He took out a piece of paper and scribbled something down, his handwriting remaining neat.

"I would love to, but shouldn't I of been the one to ask?" The note read. Taylor scanned over the note, before faintly laughing. She straightened back up.

"There you go again Ben, being sweet and wholesome again. I'm very happy and honored you said yes, but I felt like I needed to ask. I didn't know if you had the guts to, so I needed to make sure we were going together." She spoke quickly, still faintly smiling at him. "I hope you don't mind that too much."

Ben instantly shook his head, "I don't mind at all." His eyes seemed to say, which made Taylor smile brighter.

"Perfect! See you at the dance later tonight, yeah? It starts at 10." She informed him, turning on her heels. "Don't worry. You don't even need to ask for entry."

Ben watched as she turned away. His composure fell now that she wasn't within his radius. "Did she really ask me to dance?! And I said yes?! I can't believe it... I get to go with the most beautiful woman ever to the Halloween bash." The thought made Ben blushed. She truly was the most beautiful lady alive, at least in his eyes.

———
I may of lied on the last part, I felt like I needed to make them a version <3 Can you guess what everybody is, I'll do the request of the first person to get them all correct. I would say to use context clues, but Aiden's a bit tricky. I would recommend reading the monster high book, it gave me the idea for Aiden's monster. Sorry for yapping lol! Love you guys ᯓ★