DRUNK ON YOUR LOVE

The life and adventures of Reyana Black are brought to you by your fav author!!

Go check the non reaction version of Mischief Managed, aka, Drunk On Your Love.

This book captures the life of Reyana Marlene Sirius Regulus Black from her early days. It also features the life of Archer Lupin, Cassius Lestrange, Damian Nightshade,  Draco Malfoy, Lilith Potter, Lyra Lupin, and the rest.

DOYL is going to potray Reyana's life from her first year at hogwarts to the day of her death. It is also going to show moments of her life before entering Hogwarts. Basically it is a biography.

It also captures the love story of Reyana Black and Damian Nightshade aka The Power Couple aka Blade.

;

;

;

GODS!! THAT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FORMAL!!

EW!

So NOT my style.

Whatever just go check it out. The prologue is of course TeRRible cause I'm pretty sure you all know it by now, the fact that I am HORRIFYINGLY AWFUL at them. So do forgive me.

Anyway join Reyana on her adventures yea?

PS you'll be seeing Damian soon at Hogwarts in Mischief Managed.

Tell me your thoughts on DOYL!

YEA?

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would've showed you the book cover but I ended up deleting it so....

hehe

oops?

BYEEEE