Chapter 3 ~ Merrick ~

After his shower that night, Thorn wiped his hand across the bathroom mirror clearing the steam away and looked at his reflection, his eyes falling to the necklace. His dad had told him how it had been in the basket with him when he had been found and how he cried whenever anyone tried to take it off him.

He hadn't been offended when he'd overheard Merrick's dad saying he wasn't really Kiet's son, he couldn't be angry with the guy for speaking the truth and beta Sud wasn't a bad man, he was just concerned about the pack.

He had to admit it was about time he stopped, what had Merrick's dad say ... whoring about and it seemed he had found his mate even though he hadn't been expecting the same sex nor had he been expecting the other person to shy away from him.

He had always taken care of himself, tried to eat healthily and followed a torturous fitness regime, both he and Merrick did and had done since they started taking it seriously when they were both about eight and it was encouraged more because they were future leaders.

It was Sunday tomorrow and he was spending the day with Merrick, training as usual while the older pack members spent the day with their mates at home then when the working week began on Monday it would be training for all again, constantly training and making ready for possible attacks.

He thought about Korn again and wondered what he was doing right now, would he be arguing with his sister or fighting over her stealing his clothes? did he even live at home with them, he had been late to the dinner after all so maybe he had his own place and what had held him up.

Why hadn't he thought to ask Korn all these questions instead of trying to touch and be touched but in his own defence he had been wanting to confirm that the guy was indeed his mate. 

He let his hair down and plaited it then went outside to his closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on rearranging himself as he pulled them up and his hand lingered longer than necessary, feeling his manhood and the sacs beneath.

He closed his eyes and imagined how it would feel if they were attached to another man, if it were another guy's dick he was touching, would it disgust him?

He tried to imagine Thinnakorn's face and what his body would be like, he imagined that he would have smooth pale skin and a nicely toned body, almost feminine looking. He imagined what he would look like down there and how he would feel and he remembered his smile.

What would it feel like if he was kissing him and plunging his tongue into those pretty lips and running his hands across his body, would he have small flat nipples or protruding nipples that begged for attention, how would it feel to grind himself against his body until they both came.

It was then Thorn realised that he was hard, was he hard because he was touching himself or because he had been thinking about Korn? He slipped his shorts back off and went to lie on his bed then closed his eyes, his hands ran down his firm pecs and across his tight, flat stomach until his right hand found his length, hot, hard and ready.

His fingers closed around the silky flesh and stroked while he thought of the woman he had been with last night, her full breasts and perky nipples, her narrow waist and wide child bearing thighs that he had lain between and ... why was he going soft?

He frowned in confusion but kept his eyes closed and this time he thought of Thinnakorn and his soft, sun bleached hair, his pretty brown eyes and his beautifully shaped face, the tiny dimples beside his lips.

His lips, oh goddess he thought about those lips and how they would feel wrapped around him, he would smile coquettishly as he looked up, his tongue tracing circles around the tip before dipping inside.