Chapter 20 ~ Nat ~

"he's not a team player dad and he won't follow orders, he's trouble waiting to happen" Thorn told his father over dinner that night.

"yes, Merrick told me what had happened in the gym this morning" his dad replied.

"it's not about that, I can deal with shit like that, it's the guys attitude, he questions every order I give him as if he's got a real problem with me and I have no idea why because I've never treated him any different than the other guys and I know that it sounds crazy but if I didn't know any better I would think he has some kind of grudge against me?" Thorn said.

"but why would he have a grudge against you? he didn't know anything about us when we found him just inside our borders last spring" Thorn's father said.

"I don't know, there's just something about him and Merrick agrees with me and the other guys don't particularly care for him either" Thorn said.

"well all we can do is keep an eye on him and I saw the security footage, best keep Thinnakorn away from the gym for a while or at least until your mated" alpha Kiet told his son.

"got it dad, I just wish we had some way of finding out which pack he came from, we could ask them questions about him then" Thorn said before finishing his meal.

Alpha Kiet studied his son as the boy ate, he didn't like trouble within the pack so maybe if he had a word with Nat to try and find out what his problem was that might help the situation. The kid might be going through some personal stuff and if he had a shoulder to lean on it might calm him down a bit.

He mind linked Nat and told him he wanted to see him first thing in the morning then after making his decision he continued to eat.

After dinner, Thorn did the dishes then went up to his room and after showering and plaiting his hair he changed into shorts and a baggy tee shirt then dropped onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling whilst thinking about Thinnakorn.

They had shared a wonderful day and under his guidance Korn had completed most of the obstacle course then they had come back to the pack house where they had showered and changed before eating lunch that the ladies had cooked.

The better part of the afternoon had been spent walking around the Dragon Moon territory and just chatting then when they had got back to the pack house around 4pm they both had coffee before Korn had announced that he'd better be making tracks.

Thorn hadn't wanted him to leave and would have done anything to keep him there but he knew that Korn had to get back, he'd asked him to call later and he had even though he'd been tired after the drive but otherwise he was ok and Thorn had promised to go to him next time.

This long distance dating wasn't good, he didn't know how people put up with it especially when they lived in different countries.

He shuffled onto his side and closed his eyes and the last thing he thought about before falling asleep were his lips against Korn's.

The following morning alpha Kiet sat behind his desk reading through his paperwork when his best friend and beta knocked on the door before walking in.

"Nat is outside to see you Kiet, shall I send him in?"

"please Sud, best to get it over with" Kiet replied.

"ok, link me if you need any help" Sud had told him before leaving more paperwork then he headed back out into the hall.

"you can go in lad" Kiet heard Sud say then he sat up in his chair and waited for Nat to come in,