Chapter 23 ~ doc' ~

"I know it hurts baby but you have to try and stretch, the doc' said that it's the only way the nerve is going to release itself other than surgery as a last resort" Thorn said.

"I know, don't nag me" Thinnakorn pouted.

"you look so cute when you pout" Thorn smiled as he heard someone tap on his bedroom door.

"come in" Thorn shouted.

"it's only me guys" the doctor said.

"hi doc' he's just doing some stretches" Thorn said as the doctor walked deeper into his room.

"how are you feeling today Thinnakorn?" he smiled.

"it still hurts doctor" Korn said.

"can you pop up onto the bed on your tunny and let me take a look?" the doctor asked him.

"sure, I can move a little more freely since taking the tablets" Korn replied.

"good, then they're doing what they are supposed to do, are you still wearing the support?" the doctor asked.

 "yeah, I just didn't have the time to put it on yet"

Korn went across to the bed and crawled onto it before lowering himself slowly on to his tummy then the doctor went across and pulled up his shirt before pushing his shorts down low.

"what the hell doc'?" Thorn growled.

"I'm sorry Thorn but I can't examine his back any other way"

"tell me if it hurts Thinnakorn" he said as he placed both palms of his hands on to the base of Korn's spine and began to slowly massage and press his thumbs in certain areas.

"how does that feel?" the doctor asked

"uncomfortable" Korn's replied.

"ok, try and bear with it" the doctor said moving his hands lower until his thumbs were pressing just above the crack of Korn's butt.

"easy doc' you're getting a bit low there" Thorn said, he didn't like this at all.

"unfortunately it's the only way to get close to the coccyx, that's the tail bone to you dude" the doctor smiled at Thorn.

He knew that Thorn was fighting his animal instinct to attack anyone touching his mate and he was grateful that Thorn had control over his wolf otherwise he could be dead right now. He moved his hands upwards again and continued to rub with his thumbs in the hope that he managed to release the nerve.

"ah!" Korn cried out

"sorry, did that hurt?" the doctor asked.

"it was a little sharp yes" Korn replied.

"mmm it looks like that's where it might be? ok Thorn could you come here please?" the doctor said.

Thorn walked across to the bed as he fought the impulse to pull the doctor's hands off his mate.

"see where my thumb is, now when Thinnakorn is doing his stretching exercises I want you to gently rub this area with your thumb just like I'm doing, can you do that?"

"yes doc' Thorn said.

"don't press too hard or you could do more damage, just extremely light rotations"

"ok doc' ... are you going to get your hands the hell off of my mate now?" Thorn growled.

"Thorn! don't speak to the doctor like that" Korn shouted.

"it's ok Thinnakorn, I'd be the same in his position" the doctor replied while covering Korn up again and asking him to get back up again.

"ok, try a few stretches again and see how it feels?"