Chapter 19 ~ support ~

"just give me five more baby, I know you can do it" Thorn said as he encouraged Thinnakorn to push his boundaries.

"I can't even give you one more Thorn, I've had enough" Korn said as he laid on his stomach with his limbs stretched out on the warm up mat, he looked so adorable with his bangs secured by a scrunchie.

"we haven't even been on the obstacle course yet and you're already like this" Thorn said.

"what do you want from me? shiyaa you were supposed to be going easy on me"

"I am ... for goddess's sake baby you only did five push ups" Thorn shook his head as the whole room erupted with laughter

"so what? that's a lot for me" Korn said glaring at the men who had come into the gym to work out.

"we're going to have to change your diet, you need some protein" Thorn began,

"you're taking this way too seriously Thorn, I only came to watch you and have a little go" Thinnakorn said.

"fitness training is serious baby, you don't get to look like the guys in here by doing five push ups a day" Thorn replied.

"for real ... are you dissing me right now and who said that I wanted to look like you guys? ... for your information I'm a scientist and an intellectual, I leave all the rough and tough shit to gorillas like you so if you want someone like that then go pick one of these guys to mate with" Korn said.

"hey cutie, this gorilla'll take you if he doesn't want you" a brawny guy called out who was lifting weights.

"I suggest you mind your own fuckin' business unless you want to do fifty around the course" Thorn called back.

The man hefted the bar back onto the J hooks and got up while glaring at Thorn,

"you're not the alpha yet and you two aren't mates yet either"

"so, you wanna make something out of it?" Thorn growled.

"anytime" the man replied walking up to Thorn and pushing his nose into Thorn's face.

"what the fuck is going on out here?" Merrick said as he came back out of his office.

"nothin" the man growled as he gave Thorn the side eye.

"don't forget the place is wired, I can see and hear everything from back there" Merrick said to the man.

"I was just havin' a little fun with the cutie over there, no harm, no foul" he replied.

"that 'cutie' is your future alpha's mate, your future luna, you should be showing some respect" Merrick added.

"and I'll repeat to you what I said to him, he's not the alpha yet and neither are they mated, what exactly did I do wrong?" he said making Thorn come forward to confront him as Merrick held him back.

"look, just go and cool off for a few hours" Merrick told the guy.

"you're kicking me out of my own gym just for a little light flirting?" he asked.

"I reiterate, the person you are flirting with is your future luna" Merrick began to growl now.

"I see, I get it, you all fuckin' stick together as usual"

"that's not it at all and if you carry on with this attitude you may find yourself banished from the pack" Merrick threatened.

"figures, ok I'm goin' catch you later cutie" the man said smiling and winking at Korn who looked away from him.