Epilogue

Taylor's POV

The atmosphere was electric as I stood on the stage one last time, the cheers of the crowd washing over me like a tidal wave of love and energy. Two years had passed since I first opened this tour, and it felt surreal to be closing it with so much to celebrate. I could see the familiar faces in the VIP section—my family, Travis's family, and the little ones, all there to witness this moment.

The twins, now two years old, were dancing around the Vip tent, They were full of life, just like Ivy had been at the start of this journey. Ivy, now four, was darting between Travis's brother Jason's kids—Wyatt, Ellie, and Bennette—her laughter ringing out in the air as they played tag, their joy infectious.

As the final song began to fade, I stepped up to the microphone, my heart swelling with emotion. "Thank you all for being here tonight! This tour has been an incredible adventure, and I couldn't have done it without the love and support from my family and friends."

I glanced toward Travis, who was watching with pride, Ivy perched on his knee, bouncing with excitement. The sight filled me with warmth. "I have some exciting news to share," I continued, feeling a rush of adrenaline. "I'm thrilled to announce my 13th album, which will be coming november 16th"

The crowd erupted into cheers, and I could feel the excitement ripple through the audience. I took a deep breath, letting the moment sink in. "And I want to dedicate this next song to my beautiful family—my amazing husband, Travis, and our incredible kids!"

As the music started again, I watched the twins giggle and dance, Ivy racing around like a whirlwind. The energy in the air was palpable, and I felt grateful for every moment that had led to this point.

After the final note had been played and the applause had faded, I stepped offstage, exhilarated and breathless. As I made my way toward the VIP section, the kids rushed toward me, their tiny hands reaching out.

"Mama!" all 3 of my kids shouted, their voices full of excitement. I knelt down to gather them into my arms, the smell of popcorn and candy mixed with their sweet baby scent wrapping around me.

"You were all so amazing!" I exclaimed, squeezing them tight.

Travis joined us, his smile wide and proud. "You crushed it out there. I can't believe how far you've come."

"I couldn't have done it without you," I said, meeting his gaze. "You've been my rock through everything."

He wrapped his arms around me and the kids, pulling us all into a warm embrace. "And I wouldn't trade a single moment."

As the moment lingered, I felt a flutter of nerves mixed with excitement. I took a step back, still holding the twins, and looked at Travis. "I need to tell you something."

His brow furrowed in curiosity, and I could see he was trying to decipher my expression. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. "Travis, I want you to know just how much I love you and our family."

His expression shifted from curiosity to confusion, and then it dawned on him as I opened the box to reveal a positive pregnancy test nestled inside.

"What?" he stammered, his eyes widening in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, a grin spreading across my face. "We're having another baby."

He looked at the test, then back at me, his mouth opening in surprise. "Wait, another one? Like... another sibling?"

"Yup," I confirmed, laughter bubbling up as I watched the realization wash over him.

He looked over at the kids, then back at me, and a wide smile broke out. "I can't believe it! We're going to have a full house!"

I laughed, feeling the joy radiating between us. "Looks like our family is growing again. We're in for another wild ride!"

Travis pulled me in for a kiss, and I could feel the love we shared flowing through that simple gesture. The noise of the crowd faded into the background as we stood there, embracing our next adventure together.

"Bring it on," he whispered against my forehead, his voice filled with excitement.

As I looked around at our children laughing and playing, I couldn't help but feel a profound sense of gratitude. This journey—every twist, turn, and surprise—had brought us here, to this moment filled with love and anticipation for what lay ahead.

And as I stood there with Travis, our hands intertwined, surrounded by our beautiful family, I knew that together we could take on anything.