First Impressions - A.A.

I clocked in for the very first time, checking and rechecking to make sure I'd done it correctly. My anxiety was at the all time high, I didn't feel like fucking up on my first day. I tossed my Target shirt on over my tanktop before making my way to the sales floor. I was lucky as hell to get this job. My brother is good friends with the manager, and by good friends, I mean he's beating her kitty up on the regular.

Speaking of her, she waved me over to the register to begin showing me how to use it. It seemed easy enough and after she showed me how to do returns and exchanges, she turned me loose to fend for my own. The first few customers went well and I immediately gained confidence. I was scheduled to work for eight hours today so hopefully it goes by quick.

Around lunch time, I made my way to the breakroom. I didn't exactly know where it was, I just sort of floated around until I found it. As soon as I stepped foot inside, everyones heads snapped in my direction. I smiled awkward like and sat down at the farthest end of the table and opened up my bag to see what my mama packed for me. The inside consisted of a tuna sandwich on wheat, a small juice box, and a apple. I rolled my eyes at the healthy lunch and dug in.

I looked up to see a guy with a curly, shaped up fro staring dead at me, before smirking and whispering to one of the other dudes. I can take a lot of things, but I hated shit talkers. It may be wrong to assume he was talking shit about me, but what would you have thought? Exactly.

I cocked my head to the side. "You got something to say?"

His boys laughed as he smirked at me. "Shit I would've said it to ya if you was meant ta hear it, baybeh." He responded in a thick, New Orleans accent.

"yo Aug, chill" This slim girl with faux dreads said to him.

He looked at her, "Shittt, she came fa a nigga. I ain't send fa ha'." Everybody laughed once again. The girl rolled her eyes and have me a sympathetic look.

I felt my face growing red from anger. Who the hell did be think he was? I rolled my eyes and said, "Next time ya skinny ass BET not fix ya lips to speak on me. "

He chuckled, seemingly unfazed by my words. I can't stand niggas.

After the lunch break was over, the same girl who stuck up for me came over to my register. I believe her name was, Kristen or Krystal, something like that.

"Listen, don't stress August mean ass. They act like that with all of the girls. Nine times out of ten, he just likes you." She said, smirking.

"Oh girl, I'm not worried about September, October, whatever the hell his name is." I responded, waving my hands.

She busted out laughing and went back to her register. She was pretty cool.

------------------------------------------------------

When Kristen clocked out, that August dude took her place at the register next to mine, much to my annoyance. I made it a point to ingore the shit out of him until it was time for me to leave. On his way from behind the counter, he bumped into me, which sent me into overdrive. I probably overreacted, but I was still irritated from earlier.

"Watch where the Fuck you moving your long ass body." I spat.

He got all in my face, mugging me. "Look hea' you not bout ta be talkin crazy out the side of ya neck to a nigga. I ain't een mean to knock ya dumb ass out the way. Stop being a bitch and be happy, hoe."

I clenched my fists ready to knock his ass out. I was raised around all boys and these hands didn't have any limits, they're E for everybody. Plus, I wasn't too fond of that 'hoe' word.

I hit him with all my might in his chest. The anger on his face grew. I prepared for him to hit me back because that's exactly what I wanted. He bit down on his lip hard before stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking to the back. I smirked in satisfaction. Now it was his turn to be pissed off.

Once my shift was almost over, I went to the back to gather my stuff. I didn't see August for the rest of my shift and I was hella happy. As I removed my work shirt, I was pushed into a dark closet. Before I could scream out, I felt my lips being covered with duck tape. I reached out my hands trying to make out my attacker.

His accent gave it away as he breathed into my ear. "You gon learn TODAY not to play wit meh. Hittin' a nigga in his chest? Ya must be ooutcha damn mind."

My love box grew wet against my wishes. I tried to maintain my composure but the look of lust in my eyes was sure to give me away.

He turned the light on and stared my body down. "I wanna see ya pretty ass while I'm beating it down." He gripped my waist, forcing me against the wall, and removed my pants and boyshorts. My body shook with anticipation as he licked his pink, juicy lips.

"I would usually give a little foreplay but ya ass don't even deserve it. Lil disrespectful bitches like you just get straight piped."

His words turned me on instead of pissed me off. He unbuckled his pants, pulling his member out of his boxers. My eyes widened and if it wasnt for the tape, I might have screamed out. I was far from a virgin but his shit looked deadly .

"Don't act scared na," He said, ramming it inside me. "Be a good girl, and Take. This. Dick."

His every word was accompanied with a hard ass stroke to my guts. I whimpered and moaned as he sped up, finding his rhythm. I tightened around him as he cursed under his breath. It was so sexy.

"You was talkin all that head, speak now baybeh cause I can't hear ya."

I wanted to knock him upside his head because he knew full well I couldn't talk with this tape across my mouth. I mugged him as he smirked and pulled out. The feeling of his member sliding out was enough to make me cum then and there. He turned me around and finished where he left out, tearing my walls down from the back. I worked so hard to build these walls. My poor kitty.

He gripped my throat and kissed down the side of my face.

"You bout ta' make a nigga cum all in ya shit."

Those words alone led to me busting all over his dick. He followed suit, and pulled out, cumming all over the wall. Triflin. He carefully removed my tape.

"Now that that's out the way, I want ya' ta' know that I wasn't even talking dirty bout ya. I said you had a pretty face but ya look mean. Simple. Ya happy?"

I nodded. Because well, I was. I limped out of the closet with the biggest smile on my face.