What The Heart Wants

"You look like I owe ya some

"You look like I owe ya some.."

I grimaced at August's insensitive behavior.

"You know what? forget it. I came here to try to patch our friendship up, but if you're gonna be an asshole then.."

"Then bye."

My face grew even hotter. I always knew he was emotionless, but the cold stare he gave me made me feel like he never cared in the first place.

My phone vibrated on the bed. From where I was standing, I could see Jonathan's name pop up on the screen. Aug side eyed it, before letting out a cold, throaty laugh.

"Watchu want from me, Tia?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but he continued.

"You got this good dude, willing to love you, willing to care for you like you need, yet, you show up on my doorstep, wanting to patch shit up. Help me understand."

He clasped his hands in front of him, awaiting my response. Tears welled in my eyes as I tried to find my voice. All I could picture was the last time Aug and I spoke. He was heated, throwing shit around while he yelled in my face. I told him that Jonathan didn't want me hanging around him anymore, that I couldn't call or text him, that I had to completely cut him off. And That night was our first time making love. It wasn't the usual sex, it was passionate, aggressive, relentless. His strokes brought tears to my eyes. It was like he was punishing me, yet still wanted me to feel good. That night, I knew I'd fallen for my bestfriend. And that night, after we finished, I gathered my things, told him not to contact me, and then left.

I could feel Aug's tough exterior wavering as I began sobbing out loud.

He sucked his teeth. "T..Man, come hea'."

I walked into his warm embrace, and cried into his chest. He massaged my scalp with his fingertips.

"I promise I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just afraid. I can't love you, Aug. "

I felt his eyes piercing my skull. "W-why not?"

My heart bulged at the sound of his shaky tone. He almost sounded desperate. Even though my mind told me not to look into his eyes. I did anyways..

Tears poured down his face. He was crying. Because of me. I broke down even more.

"I'm not the one for you! We're from two different worlds. I couldn't handle yours. You need a woman who can hold it down for you, a woman who's strong!" I yelled, crossing my arms.

Aug stared at me before chuckling. "Any bitch can be strong. I don't care. I chose you, Tia. I want you."

"I'm not your right girl."

He pulled me closer, as if that's even possible, and caressed my face. He rubbed his thumbs from my curly baby hairs to my deep cheek dimples. Whispering, barely audible, he said, "If you ain't right, fuck it , I'd rather be wrong."

Right then, I knew I didn't give a fuck what my parents thought. I wouldn't allow them to run my life anymore. They wanted me to be with Jonathan because  his parents had millions of dollars to their names, and of course when they passed, it would belong to their son. It was only about money. I wanted my parents to be happy, but not if it meant hurting Jonathan..and August.

"Stay wit' me, please," Aug begged, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But Jon-"

"You can tell him tomorrow."

"Tell him what, exactly?"

"That you want me. That you mines. All of you," he whispered, placing kisses along my neck. I felt my lower region growing hot as he bit and pulled at the skin along my collar bone. He undid my zipper and helped me out of my pants, before pulling his boxers down. I began to get nervous in anticipation of feeling him inside of me. The last time we had sex, he almost broke me in two.

He picked me up and laid me on the couch. My legs instinctively wrapped around him as he lined himself up with my entrance. As he began to push in, he maintained eye contact with me, which only made me wetter.

"Fuck, Tia.." He mumbled, as we both adjusted to him being inside of me. It was still as tight as he left it, considering I hadn't had sex with Jon  yet.

His pace increased as my walls loosened to accommodate his size. Beads of sweat formed on his abs as he pumped at my insides, causing me to grip the sides of the couch cushions.

"This my shit?" he asked, staring into my face.

The longer I took to respond, the harder and deeper he went.

"Ye-ess.," I responded, finally giving in. I could feel his strokes in my back, that's how hard he was hitting it.

August was naturally aggressive and sometimes he didn't know when to let up. I grabbed his face, making him look into my eyes. I guess he noticed the pained look in them because he slowed down, placing tender kisses along my chest. "I'm sorry, baybeh."

He pulled out and then had me stand up, and bend over the arm rest. I bit my lip as I watched him slide in from the back. Him towering over me, looking down at me..the sight was enough to make me orgasm. He smirked and began to softly grind in and out of me, feeding me more of his d*ck each time. We were making love again, but this time was different. It was the union of two souls who'd been craving each other for too long. Not just sexually, but emotionally as well. I pushed my ass back against him as I felt myself about to reach my peak. He matched my pace, grunting and telling me how good my p*ssy felt to him.

"I luh you, T," he moaned, before reaching his orgasm.

"I love you too. Please, don't pull out."

He gripped my waist and pounded into me, as we both faced our orgasms.  He collapsed on top of me as his seeds dripped out of my entrance. After we got our breathing back to normal, he grabbed my hand and got me on my feet.

"Come upstairs and let daddy clean you up."

(A/N : sorry if the sex scene was rushed)