Conference Calls //T.A.N.

(I love you guys so much. This book is almost at 3,000 reads. Keep commenting and voting )

"Why won't you let me be? We are done, and over with! What part don't you understand, Trey?"

I was livid. This is the tenth time he's shown up to my job and demanded my assistant to let him see me. The poor girl is new so she let him through with no hesitation. Hell, she was probably scared to death. He can be very convincing.

He cocked his head to the side and smirked. "We not finished til I say we finished, do you understand?"

He took off his blazer and spread it across my chair, before sitting and making himself comfy on one of the couches. I rubbed my temples. "You need to fucking leave, and it's not a question. I'll call the police and you know it."

Oh yeah, he knew. Over the course of our marriage, I've called the police on his crazy ass plenty of times. He's never put his hands on me or anything, but the way he acts is scary, like he's obsessed or something. One time, I caught him going through my phone and texting all of my contacts, telling them to never talk to me again. When I confronted him, he told me that I'm all his and he's not tryna share with anyone. I love Trey with all my heart, even still to this day, but shit like that I just can't deal with.

"You ain't calling nobody. Sit down and relax. I just wanted to see you," he said, stroking his chin.

"Ok you see me, now leave."

I don't have the patience for this.

"And you looking real good too, baby."

I blushed and looked away as he eye fucked my body. After our divorce, I started working out and taking better care of myself. My friends tell me I've grown cocky, but I have the right to be since I worked for it.

Honestly, he wasn't looking too bad himself. But y'all knew that. I took a sip of my coffee, trying my hardest to ignore him hoping he would get mad and leave. When he picked up his phone and started dialing numbers, I knew that he wouldnt be leaving any time soon.

After a hour of listening to him talk on his business phone, I got up and prepared to leave. He rose up as well, and gripped my hips, pulling me into his chest. I wanted to melt into his arms like the old days, but I couldn't. I wouldn't. As he rubbed up and down my back, he continued talking on the phone. I hated how safe he could make me feel at times. It made me want to tolerate his ways.

I moaned quietly when he slipped his hands into my underwear, pinching my clit. He rose a finger to his lips, telling me to keep quiet. He muted his phone and looked dead into my eyes.

"I'm on a conference call with an important client. But I want you right now, so ima have you. But ima need you to keep the fuck quiet. Ok ma?" He said, sticking three fingers into me. I screamed out in pleasure, something I've been missing since our divorce.

"You don't fucking listen, bae."

He unmuted the phone, put it on speaker, and sat it down. His eyes warned me once again to stay quiet as he unzipped his pants and pulled his d*ck out, rubbing it against my upper thigh. I spread my legs for him, since I couldn't tell him how bad I wanted it. He smirked.

"Mr. Neverson, are you still there?"

"Yes sir, I'm here. Tell me more about that financial update."

They continued talking as he gripped my waist, pushing himself all the way into me. He left no room as he pounded deep all in my insides. My eyes watered from the intense pressure. Tears fell as he loved my body better than anyone ever has. He's always been the best. Even though he wasn't groaning, his eyes told me how much he missed my p*ssy.

He placed his lips upon my left ear , "Who this shit belong to? Who p*ssy is this?" He whispered, increasing his strokes every few words.

I didn't respond, because if I dared open my mouth, I'd be loud as hell. I ran my nails down his back and wrapped my legs around him, biting my lips. He nodded and smiled, receiving my message.

"Mr. Neverson, what would be a good time to have a meet up?"

"Uh, How bout we do lunch tomorrow?" He responded, while never skipping a beat.

It was beyond me how he was able to fuck the shit out of me and hold a conversation. This nigga all calm while my ass tryna concentrate on not dying. My legs shook as I reached my peak. He covered my mouth and went faster. My screams were muted to little whimpers as I came all over him. He bent my legs back and slowed down, but dug deeper, still looking into my eyes.

"Sounds good, see ya tomorrow."

The call ended as Tremaine released inside of me. He kissed my lips.

"I miss you so much," he growled.

I nodded and let him kiss my lips once more, before kissing him back.