I Got You, Always - A.A.

(Author's Note : I really didn't feel like editing, I'm sorry :/ lol.)

AUG's POV

"Camille, 'da hell is you callin' my phone this late fa'?"

I was half sleep and the bright red letters of my alarm clock read 3 AM aka "It's too mufuckin early."

Her soft lil whimpers made me sit up against the headboard. My tone softened. "Was poppin' ma? What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep, Aug. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I want it all to go away."

I sighed and kicked my covers off me. "Throw some clothes on, I'm bout to come get ya."

"You don't have to do all that, I just..idk"

"Hush up, girl. I'ma be there shortly."

My love for Camille was gone be the death of me. I usually don't go out of my way for females, but she was different. She was my lil buddy, my lil mama, I cared for her greatly. She had a lot of shit going on in her life that no one, not even me could understand. I wanted to save her from all the bullshit but there's only one Aug ya feel me? I can't be there all the time, I damn sure tried though. I pulled on some basketball shorts and slid on my slides. I didn't worry about a shirt because I'm sure it was nice and humid outside like it always is here in Louisiana.

I jumped in the truck and made my way to Camille's house. It was a short trip considering she only lives five blocks away from me. She could've walked but I wasn't about to let her pretty self walk these dangerous streets alone. I pulled into her driveway and shot her a text letting her know I was outside. She came out wearing some short, and I mean short shorts. My tongue slid across my bottom lip as she jogged up to the car and hopped in. I looked her up and down. "Dey short enough?"

She rolled her eyes and buckled up as I drove back to the house. "Don't start acting like you my nigga, Auggy."

I turned my face up at the corny ass nickname. "I done told you bout callin' me that shit."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camille rolled us a blunt while I surfed through the categories on Netflix. She still hasn't told me what was wrong with her but I wasn't gone force it. She wasn't the type of girl to express her feelings freely, she left me guessing and shit.

"I got fired from my job" she blurted out.

I turned to her. "Damn, fa' what?"

"Bullshit. It doesn't matter now. But I feel like a failure, for real. I can't keep running to my Daddy when I need some cash. I need my own shit."

I exhaled the smoke I'd been holding, feeling the pressure relieved from my lungs. "Well, just know you ain't ever gone be on ya' ass. You always got a place here with Daddy Aug."

She smirked and mushed my head. "Boy bye. But no, I really appreciate that. You be having my back more than my so called friends."

The females Camille associated herself with were indeed grimy as hell. She say she only associates with them because they were her sorority sisters, but too me, that's no excuse. There had been plenty instances where I caught them doing some sneaky shit behind her back. With me being the type to stay in my own lane, I kept it to myself, plus she knew what kinda hoes she had in her circle anyways. Her ex boyfriend had his share of each and every one of her lil friends without any remorse. I been told her ass to keep the snakes outta her grass, but she insisted on letting them stay around. Why? It's beyond me. That was just the icing on the cake of all the stuff Camille has been through.

We finished up our little smoke session and started watching OITNB on Netflix. This was low-key my show.

"Aug, am I pretty?"

I side eyed her and turned the tv up a little.

She snatched the remote from me and placed it behind her. "Come on, don't do that. I'm so serious right now."

I wondered what happened to make her even question her looks. She was B-A-D, no doubt about it. Looking at her, you wouldn't think she had any insecurities.

"I mean, you aight or whateva."

I chuckled as she hit the back of my head for the second time tonight.

"Nah, but on a serious note, ma, you beautiful. I thought ya knew that already, tho."

She shrugged and leaned back against the couch. "I question it sometimes. If I was so beautiful, people wouldn't treat me like I'm nothing."

I shook my head. "People gon' try to tear ya down no matter if you look like Lauren London or Chucky's wife. It's life. You just gotta know how to build ya'self back up once they do it."

I rubbed my hand up and down her thigh, hoping she would drop the subject. I wasn't in the mood to listen to her down talk herself when she obviously was the baddest thing walking. She laid her head on my shoulder and relaxed, finally satisfied I guess.

"Aug.."

I snapped my head in her direction "What guh?! damn!"

She chuckled, "Welllll, I was gonna ask you something else but you acting like I'm talking too much."

"What is it, Camille?"

"If I'm so beautiful, how come you ain't never hit on me?" she questioned, avoiding my gaze.

I licked my lips. "Cause, you like my bes' friend. I neva wanted to cross that line witcha'. Besides, you couldn't handle my lifestyle, you already got a lot of shit going on. But if it make ya feel any beta, just cause I ain't busted a move don't mean I ain't though about it."

She blushed, still avoiding my stare. "Who are you to determine what I can handle?"

My eyebrows cocked up. "So what you sayin'?"

She straddled my lap, blocking my view of the flat screen. Her perky D's sat right in my face as I looked into her eyes. "I'm saying....make me forget about everything, just for tonight." She kissed my forehead, my nose, and then swiped her tongue across my bottom lip.

This girl just don't know what she done got herself into. I lifted her up enough to cup and rub on her juicy lil ass before swiftly removing those lil bitty shorts. To my surprise, she didn't have no panties on and by the way her pussy was soaking the front of basketball shorts, I knew she was ready. I skipped foreplay and got right to it, easing her down onto my dick. She bit her lip and moaned like she ain't ever had dick before. That's the effect I have on these broads I suppose. I was only halfway in and her legs was already shaking. We switched positions so I could lay her on her tummy and push the rest in. She looked back at me and lifted her right ass cheek a lil, giving me more access to that pussy. That shit was so sexy. I groaned and pushed the rest of it in.

"Aug, wait."

"Ain't no wait, you ain't bout ta be teasin' a nigga." I sped up, enjoying the sounds of her screams mixed with her juices splashing all on a nigga couch. Our skin slapped together in harmony as I pounded them insides, never missing a beat.

Her moans led to desperate pleas for mercy as I loved her body like she deserved. Every stroke I delivered told her how beautiful she was and how much I cared for her. Tears leaked from her eyes as she received my message loud and clear. After I came all up in her, I pulled out and buried my face between them legs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for everything, August." Camille said before hopping out my car.

I smirked. "You know I always got you. Hit me up when you need to vent again."