The Bad Grade // A.A.

Dior's POV//

I stared at the math test my professor just handed back to me. He looked down at me with a stern, yet disappointed face.

"This isn't your best work, Dior. However, you'll have a chance to bring your grade up with a few tutoring sessions."

I half-rolled my eyes and sighed. "Thanks Prof. Koffman. See you next week, then."

Hopping into my car, I began to beat myself up for not trying as hard as I was at the beginning of the semester. With all that's been going on with Michael and I, I sort of stopped focusing on school. But not anymore, I'm not gonna let his bullshit fuck up me getting my degree, you feel me?

I pulled up to the apartment I share with my twin brother, and saw August's car parked outside. Immediately, my insides warmed. It's never been a secret that I have a crush on him, I mean, it's obvious. But I've never verbally spoken about it. Fixing my hair a bit, I grabbed my school bag and went inside.

Dion paused the game and looked up. "Where my food at?"

I gave him the stank face. "Boy, what food?"

He looked at me like I was stupid. "You aint get my text?"

I fished through my bag for my phone and pursed my lips together as I read it. "Ohhh, My bad, D."

"I can't eva' get nothin'" He muttered,grabbing his keys. "I'll be back."

I nodded and sunk into the couch, loving the feeling of being able to relax after being on my feet all day. My peace was soon interrupted by my hair being pulled hard, causing my head to jerk back.

"Oww!" I screamed, rubbing my sore scalp. I looked up to see Aug standing over me with a goofy smile. He's so damn childish. Fine as fuck, though.

"Whea' ya brotha go?" He asked, jumping over the couch and settling next to me.

"To get some food."

"Ah."

It was mad awkward, which is weird considering I've been around him almost all my life. He just stared at me as I tried my hardest not to meet his gaze.

I twiddled with my fingers. "You want some gum?"

I'm so lame.

"Damn, ma' breath stank or some?"

We both busted out laughing. He grabbed my book bag. "It's in hea'?"

"Yeah," I responded, no longer paying attention since Michael was texting me.

After a few seconds, I heard shuffling of papers. "What the hell is this, Dior?"

I looked up, wondering what he was going on about and saw him staring at my Math test.

"Uh-"

"We getting F's now?"

August seemed genuinely pissed. For what though?

"I have a chance to bring it up, though," I said, hoping it'd soften him up.

"Yo ass shouldn't have got it in the first place."

My eyes grew wide as he started taking off his belt. "what you doin?"

"Teaching you a lesson, bend ova'."

The aggressive tone in his voice had me dripping, but still, it was crazy. I thought about disobeying, but the look on his face read 'try me if you want'.

I undid the buttons to my jeans and shimmied a little to get it past my ass. August watched me with pure lust in his eyes as my booty jiggled. I bent over on the couch as he positioned himself behind me, rubbing his palms up and down my cheeks. The first lash of the belt made me want to cry, but the pain held a bit of pleasure that I couldn't explain. The next lash he gave me caused me to yelp out.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again!"

"I know it ain't, that Michael boy got ya losin' ya damn mind!" He replied, giving me one last whippin' before throwing the belt on the floor. I winced at the stinging feeling as he kissed the spots he'd hit. As much pain as I was in, I wanted him, scratch that, needed him. Turning around, I clutched his shirt and pulled his body into mine. He licked his lips, pulled his pants down, and lifted me onto the arm rest. Wrapping my legs around him, I took matters into my own hands and guided his member to my entrance.

He rose an eyebrow. "You sho'?"

I knew he was referring to the fact that I have a boyfriend, but the lust I felt for him right now overpowered my sense of control. I nodded.

He smirked and pushed the head in, gave me time to adjust, and then slid some more in, unexpectedly.

I yelped in shock as he began beating my walls down. The head of his member felt like it was in my stomach as he gripped my thick thighs.

"Sh-shitttt."

"Ya like that? Want some mo'?"

Some more? I looked down to see that he wasn't even fully inside of me. He really working with a monster.

I shook my head "no" rapidly. Sorry, but I'm not tryna have his shit poking me in the heart.

He sped up. "See...I would listen ta' you, but the way that bad grade set up.."

"Fuck!" I screamed as he forced the rest of himself in me. He was hitting a spot I didn't know existed, and the feeling was overwhelming.

"What ya gon get on that next test, Dior?" He asked, pounding me harder. My kitty was talking to him, sounding like when you stir mac and cheese. He smirked down at it and went faster.

"An-an A!"

"A what?"

"A!"

He slowed down, giving me hard strokes, making my legs shake. "That's ma' girl."

It felt so good, I didn't even care that he wasn't wearing a condom. The way he was sexin' me had me thinking about kids, a white picket fence, and a dog. The look on his face let me know he was close. He threw his head back and grunted, before releasing his seeds inside of me. My orgasm followed his and we both caught our breath together. We then heard keys jingling in the door.....

(A/N : I didn't really edit this cause it's late and I'm tired. But it's been a long time coming and I wanted to update for you guys. Hope you enjoyed.)