the bet //

I stared deep into her eyes as I d*cked her down, slow. Layana's walls gripped me like a glove and I knew I never had to worry about another dude diggin' in my shit. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer to her. I took it as my que to speed up, and her moans increased with every stroke I threw at her.

"Tremaine.."

I knew I was hitting it right, because she only called me by my full name when she was mad or feeling real good. The headboard banged against the wall, and I knew I'd have to hear my roommates mouth about it later on. But fuck it, this is wifey right here. I'm not bout to give her any half ass dick, she deserves much more. 'Yana pushed me out and turned on her stomach, arching her back for me. My d*ck slid against her clit before I dived back into her, and turned her shit inside out...

---------------------------------------------------------

Layana's POV

I decided to make Trey some late night breakfast while he showered. Pulling the necessary pans out, I began making eggs and bacon.

"Is that you, Yana?"

I turned my head to see Trey's roommate, August, coming around the corner. I nodded and smiled.

"Damn, my brutha got it made huh? Ya gave him some pussy and now Ya making him food? Shit, he must tore ya lil kitty up."

I blushed as he poured himself some orange juice. "Yeah he puts in work, thats for sure."

Aug smirked and drunk his juice. "Not betta than me though."

"Boy if you don't getcho long head ass on," I joked.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Only thing long is this LONG-"

"Goodbye, Aug." I yelled, cutting him off.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Trey coming in shirtless. I look at his body almost everyday and I still get woozy. He wrapped his arms around my waist and watched me finish up cooking. I felt Aug watching us out the corner of his eye. I guess Trey seen him too.

"You need somethin?", he asked, sounding smart.

"Yeah...Yana."

My head snapped back as I waited for Trey to go off. Instead he stepped away from me and stared him dead in his eyes. "Get her, then."

My eyes widened as August made his way over to me with a devilish smirk.

----------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST'S POV

I bet y'all like, what the hell going on? Well, me and Trigga got into a lil argument the other day about Tayana. Before they even got together, I had a small crush on her. But it just so happened that she ended up with him instead, which is cool. Its plenty pussy in the sea, feel me? Anyways, him and her fucked for like 3 hours straight that night and I complained since I wasn't getting any sleep.

"Nigga you just mad cause you don't get no ass," he said, chuckling at my irritation.

"I get mo' than you. Bitches love, Aug. Shit, I bet I can fuck Yana betta too!"

"Ain't no way, yungin! Ill put money on it."

"Aight, bet."

----------------------------------------------------

Yana's eyes widened as I gripped her closer, rubbing on her ass and then snatching off her thong. I lifted her long T-shirt, and sat her on the counter.

"Aug, what the hell you doin? Trey you gone let him do this?" she asked in shock.

Trey folded his arms and said, "It's cool ma, just be easy. Ill explain later.

She was acting like she didn't want it, but the wetness between her legs spoke otherwise. I dipped my head down and started attacking her clit with my tongue, keeping my eyes on her with every lick. Her moans filled the room, and I hadn't even gave her the dick yet. This was gone be easy money.

I stood up and spread her legs wider, and removed my dick from my boxers.

"You ready, baybeh?"

I didn't wait for a response and rammed it inside of her. She was wet as hell, tight too. I picked her up so that we we're standing and vounched her up and down on it. She screamed like a mad woman, pulling on my curls and shit. I slammed her back against the fridge and went harder, causing our skin to slap together, making sounds and shit.

"Yes, Aug, fuck!"

I glanced at Trey to see him looking pissed. He stormed over and grabbed her from me, bending her over the dining room table.

YANA'S POV

Trey gripped my waist, pulling me back rapidly. While he pulled me, he was rolling his waist forward, slamming into me. The feeling was amazing. My mouth hung open as he sped up.

"Who's daddy baby?"

Aug was standing over me looking down at me. I looked back at Trey as be went harder.
August gripped my cheeks and forced me to look at him. This was too damn much! I grew overwhelmed as he began pinching my nipples.

"I'm waiting," Trey growled, gripping my thraot and throwing the dick deeper.

It felt like I was having an out of body experience when I started squirting. Trey rubbed my clit in satisfaction while he watched me lose my mind. Once I came down from my high, they both stood in front of me.

"So who was betta?, they simultaneously asked.

I tried to stand up, and immediately tumbled to the floor.