Therapy Sessions - T.A.N

Besides the fact that I have to wake up at 6 AM every morning, I love my job. Working as a counselor for teens and young adults proved to be very rewarding. It gave me a reason, a purpose, for being on this earth. Some of the clients that are referred to me are real hard heads, but the challenge of helping them realize their potential, keeps me going. I hopped out of my Benz and headed towards the entrance of the office. The receptionist seductively greeted me as I passed her.

I nodded back. "Hey, Mrs. Jones."

"Hi, Tremaine, I'm still waiting on that number", she said, winking.

I briefly eyed her from her fiery, red weave to her coke shaped body. She was wearing my favorite red dress. I pushed the up button on the elevator.

"I already got yours, baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, man, this is what you need to do: enroll in a college, get you a summer job, and straighten up. You already said ya mumma stressing, you ain't making it no easier by continuing to spend the night in jail."

Lebron nodded, seemingly taking in what I was saying. He was such a good kid, I would hate to see him go down the wrong path especially since he has such amazing talent. Lebron is the star player on his basketball team at East High. If he applied himself, who knows the possibilities? If he would just stop getting involved with the wrong crowds.

"Thanks Coach T."

I smirked at the nickname he gave me. I guess I am something like a coach. A life coach at that.

"Its what I'm here for, man. Tell your mother I said hello, and you take it easy alright?"

We shook hands before he departed and I began looking through my paperwork, signing the important documents and getting it all organized. My next client isn't due for another hour so I have time to kill.

My speaker buzzed and my assisstant began talking. "Mr. Neverson, your 10 o' clock is here."

"Thanks, Jesse. Send her in, please."

I glanced down at my planner to remind myself what the young lady's name was.

"Liana Hudson" I whispered to myself.

There was a faint knock at my office door.

I cupped my hands together. "Come on in, sweetheart."

A brown skinned cutie with braids sashayed into the room, and plopped down into one of the red plush chairs.

"Whats good?" , she asked, blowing a pink bubble.

I chuckled and tilted my head. "I'm supposed to be asking you that."

She shrugged. "Well, nothing much. I'm coolin. I really don't know why I was referred here, I mean, I'm not even that bad."

"Well, why do you think you're here?"

She paused and thought for a minute before shifting uncomfortably. "Well, I got arrested a few weeks ago for fighting this girl outside of Wal-Mart."

"Hmm, who won?"

I chuckled as she side-eyed me. "I'm just playing, baby. Let's assume you did. But the important question is, why did you beat her up?"

Liana played with her hair, twirling a braid around her finger. "Because she tried me. Hoes always think they can talk to me any kind of way just because I'm quiet."

"Why you so quiet?"

She looked away. "I don't fuck with nobody so why should I conversate with anyone?"

"Why?"

She mugged me. "You ask a hell of a lot of questions. And because, every person I've ever gotten close to, turned on me. I'd just rather not put myself in a position to be betrayed. So I stay solo...it's safer. But like I said, females like to try me."

I jotted a few notes down. "Liana, you know you can't fight the world, right? And you gotta start trusting people."

"As long as I have my good health and two fists, I think I can. And trust people? People like who?"

"Well, me, for starters."

She bit on her pink lips. "I don't even know you. And why would you wanna bother to get to know me?"

"You can get to know me, love. I can get to know you too, the you that's underneath all of that anger. The girl that's scared of being alone, fearing neglect and rejection. The young lady that wants to love and be loved, whether she knows it or not."

Her lips were slightly parted as she stared into my eyes. "I-I guess I can try it. The trust thing."

I smiled, which she returned. "How old are you Li?"

"20."

Perfect. I tore my button down off, letting a suprised Liana stare at my chest and abs. "Go lock the door, baby."

She didnt respond, nor object, instead, she followed my instruction. I cleared a space on my desk and patted it gently.

"Mr. Neverson.."

"Trey.." I corrected, as I gripped her hips and placed her on top of the desk.

She lustfully sighed as I ripped her tank top off, exposing her titties, which I immediately gave all of my attention.

"Ima teach you how to trust me, okay? I got you, baby."

She nodded as I lifted her skirt, rubbing the wet spot on her panties. She grinded against my hand, trying her hardest to get herself off. I watched her in amusement. Liana frustratingly gripped at my belt, trying to snatch it off.

"You want it?", I asked, slightly growling.

She whispered, "Please don't tease me, daddy."

As if it wasn't hard before, it instantly became a brick. It was tryna bust out my pants and it was quite painful. I pulled everything down, unleashing the beast. She gasped as it sprang out and slapped against her thigh.

I wrapped her legs around me, diving into her love like it was my last piece of pussy. Her body responded like it was on drugs, shaking and shivering as I plowed into her wetness, repeatedly.

Her eyes we're closed as I sucked on her neck, being sure to leave a mark. If I never had her again, I wanted her to remember me.

I sped up, banging her walls down. "Whose is it?"

She fumbled over her words, sounding a mess.

"Get ya shit together, daddy can't hear ya. I said who this shit belong to?'"

Her nails dug into my back and I knew she was close. Her walls tightened around my length like it was milking me.

"Its yours!"

"Thats right," I pulled out and turned her around, tearing it up from the back. She threw it back like a pro, which had me wanting to ask where she learned that shit at. But really, I didn't wanna know. Gripping her hips, I slowed down so I could get in it as deep as possible.. her lips started quivering as I rammed against her cervical wall. I just know she feeling it in her stomach.

"Daddy, can I cum?"

"Gone head baby, daddy right behind ya"

On cue, she released all on it. I then pulled out, and came all on her back.

As we got ourselves together, I gave her my extra shirt that I kept in the closet since I tore hers up.

"I'll see you next Monday, Liana."

She grinned. "Okay. And thanks for everything."

I watched her as she left. I didn't want her to be a hit and quit, and when I said I wanted her to trust me, I meant it. There's something about her thats too beautiful to let me pass her up. I sat in my chair and immediately scheduled her next appointment.