Kissing Games - A.A.

Ok so I'm kind of burnt out on writing nasty scenes lmao. My next few updates are probably gonna be PG-13. Also, this story has only been up for like 2-3 weeks and I'm already over 100 reads so thank you! Leave comments or message me requests, I'll even do personal ones ;) Ok, on to the story...

TRINA's POV

I swear my skin feels like it's melting off. By the time I get to this girl's house, ima be nothing but muscle and bone. The struggle of not having a car with AC is real. I tugged my hat down once more, being sure that it concealed my nappy, undone hair underneath. I parked into her driveway and grabbed my packs of kanekalon jumbo braid hair. Kesha is such a life saver for coming through for me and doing my box braids for the low. Lord knows these females these days be trying to overcharge like we don't have bills to pay. I almost tripped over all the toys on the porch before knocking on the screen door. Music was blasting on the inside so I wouldn't be surprised if my knocks went unheard. After a couple of minutes, Kesha opened the door allowing the scent of weed to radiate off of her body. I chuckled, she was the true definition of a stoner. She woke up, rolled up. Ate, then rolled up. And rolled up before bed.

"Wassup, mamas? Come on in. Excuse the mess, my little brother's birthday party is today so all these bebe kids running in and out." She stepped to the side to let me inside. Sure enough, kids were running all through the house. Some dancing, some eating cake, and some just plain being bad. Kesha took the bags of hair from me and threw it on the couch.

"So how much I owe you?" I asked.

She side eyed me. "Girl, please. Don't even do me like that. You know I got you. Plus I owe you for what happened last weekend," she said, biting her lip nervously.

Last weekend, I decided to go to the club with her. Me, I'm not the party girl type. I'd rather stay my ass home and watch re-runs of Bad Girl's Club. But since Kesha called me up and practically begged me to come out with her, I went ahead and went. Once we got there, everything was real cool. Drinks were flowing, people were smoking joints, etc. Well, Kesha ended up drinking entirely too much and started a whole bunch of drama with some of the females there. I basically had to save her from getting jumped. Afterwards, I took her home and had to sneak her in so that her old brother, Aug, wouldn't see her. He would've lost his mind over his baby sister drinking. He only tolerated the fact that she smokes simply because he does the same.

I smiled. "Girl, hush. You know Ima always have your back. But shoot, thanks!"

Since I didn't have to pay her, I'd still have some money left to grab an outfit for my interview at Aeropostale tomorrow. Kesha sat on the couch and I sat on a pillow on the floor right between her legs. My phone vibrated and I busied myself texting away as she began parting my hair in sections and making small talk.

"Girl, why August had this nasty girl using my bathroom last night, talking bout something wrong with his toilet."

I frowned. "Eww, I hope she squatted."

"That's what I'm saying. I was so hot! If she hadn't left early this morning, I would've had some words for her. He needa stop messing with these lil girls and get him a woman."

I silently agreed. Truth be told, I've always had a thing for August, ever since I was little. The nights that my mama and daddy both had to work long shifts, he would always come check on me or tell me to come have a sleepover with Kesha. He's 6 years older than me so I never made a move, but now that I'm 18, there was no excuse except for my fear of rejection.

Kesha continued, "Then he don't even have the decency to wake up and come help with Kamarion's party."

I face palmed myself. I hadn't even told him happy birthday yet. "Where's my little baby at?"

She shrugged and burned the end of the braid she'd just finished. "Somewhere doing something he shouldn't be probably....KAMARION, COME HERE!"

"WHAT?!" He asked with attitude as he came into the living room. His expression changed once he saw me. "Aye, hey Trina!" He ran to give me a hug and sat next to me on the floor.

"Happy birthday lil man, you enjoying it?"

He side eyed Kesha, "Yeah but it would be better if I had some ice cream with my cake."

She smacked her lips. "Boy, don't be ungrateful."

I chuckled as he shook his head and went back to play with his lil friends.

"That lil boy is a mess," I stated, still giggling.

After about 3-4 hours, she was finally finished and I was really feeling myself. The braids came down to my waist and were multi colored with red, black, and brown. It sounds like a lot, but it was really cute.

"Want me to do ya eyebrows before you go?"

"Nah baby, you've done enough. Thanks so much girl."

She grinned, admiring the work she just put in on my head. "Hey, why don't you stay for a few more hours. August should be up in a lil bit and you know he'll have a fit if he found out you was here and he didn't see you," she said, and added a wink.

I blushed, "Yeah, sure."

Kesha popped in a movie and while the opening previews played, we started cleaning up the mess from the birthday party. All of the kids were upstairs in Kamarion's room passed out. All that running around really wore them out so it was no problem putting them to sleep.

I heard footsteps descending down the stairs and Kesha screaming. "Move, boy! You see me trying to clean up. Leave me alone!"

I turned around to see August with her in a headlock. She looked as if she wanted to kill him. I laughed and he looked up in surprise. "Wassup, T? I ain't seen you in a lil minute. How ya been?"

"I been straight."

He let Kesha go and came to embrace me in a hug. I almost fainted from how good he smelled. Plus, he didn't have a shirt on so....yeah, there's that. I was hesitant to let him go, but I knew I had to pull away. His eyes wandered down my body, which is something I wasn't used to. I grew self conscious and finished cleaning up before returning to the couch with Kesha.

"So what we watching?" Aug asked, settling between her and I. She stared at the side of his head in irritation as he got comfortable, putting his arm around the both of us. I blushed once again.

"You know ya face red as a tomato right?" Kesha asked me, giggling.

August turned to look at it. "It sho' is. What you blushing for?"

I looked away and tried to focus on the movie.

About an hour into it, I had to use the bathroom really bad, so I excused myself. After I'd done my business, I dried my hands off and opened the door, only to be scared out of my mind. A sleepy Aug was standing there looking down at me.

"Boy! Don't scare me like that!"

"My bad ma, I was just wondering where you went." he said, looking me up and down once again.

I smiled. "Aww, you was worried, huh?"

He shook his head. "Yeah, some like that."

I tried to move around him but he stepped in front of me and pressed his chest against me, forcing me backwards back into the bathroom. My chest and stomach fluttered at the close contact.

"Aug, you high or something?"

"Nah, why you ask that?" He locked his hands with mine and placed them over my head against the wall.

"Because..you've never acted like this before, I guess... not that I don't like it..or anything."

He smirked, "Well, before a few months ago, it was illegal." I knew he was referring to my 18th birthday.

He leaned down and pressed his plump lips against mine. It was a relief and a surprise all at once. His lips were so soft and inviting, it made me forget about everything.

I broke the kiss. "I thought you hated kissing?"

"I never said that. I just hadn't had a female that made me wanna kiss on her til now."