Liquid Courage // A.A

ARIANA'S POV //

Mr. Alsina stared at me like I was crazy. What I just got done telling him, I would probably regret, but fuck it, I'm drunk and that'll be my excuse. I have no fucks right now. When Nesha finds out about my crush on her dad, she'll probably stop talking to my ass.

"I'm sorry that I'm being blunt but I'm k-kinda faded," I slurred, standing in his room doorway.

He sat up in his bed and searched my face. "Ari, you done been my daughta' friend for what? 10 years? You like a daughta to me yaself You been drankin'?"

Mentally, I rolled my eyes. The hennessy was contaminating my blood stream by the minute, and the room started spinning. I bit my lip as he scrunched his brows. Fuck, why's he so sexy? I stared him down from his curly naps, to his goatee, and down his slim, muscular body. I think he called my name, but I didn't notice, until he was in my face, forcing me to focus.

"Look at me lil' girl. Where da hell you get liquor from, and where Nesha? She drunk too?"

I giggled, shaking my head 'no'.

"She's asleep."

It wasnt a lie, she is sleeping....at her boyfriends house.

Before he could respond, I put my finger to his lips. They felt so soft as I rubbed across them, before placing my fingers on my own. It'd probably be the closest i'd ever get to kissing him.

"All I want is you," I whined lustfully.

He signed, stepping away from me. "This shit is crazy."

I pressed my body against his and rubbed his upper arms as he looked down at me shaking his head. "Take ya lil fast tail back in da' room. NOW!"

Frightened by his tone of voice, I stepped back too quick and lost my balance. I started feeling queasy and decided against getting back up.

"Fuck," he cursed, bending down to help me up.

I pulled my hand away and stumbled down the hallway. The room was too far away, so I stopped in the bathroom and slid down the wall.

He doesnt want me
I can't believe he doesn't want me back.

Tears cascaded down my hot face as I thought about how I went against the grain, risked losing my best friend, poured my heart out, only to be shot down. Nesha gone be so done with me. I crawled to the toilet as my body rejected the hennessy.

AUGUST'S POV

I ran my hands down my face after Ariana stormed out. "Shit," I whispered to myself. I never meant to hurt her feelings, but I'm a grown ass man. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful, but I can't go there with her. The sound of her throwing up made me feel even worse. I prayed she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning.

----------------------------------------------------------
ARIANA

I sat up with the worst headache imaginable. I wondered why, until I looked on Nesha nightstand and saw the half empty bottle. Speaking of her, she came back into the room with a bottle of pills, some juice, and toast.

"You're a life saver, boo." I said, gratefully.

She smirked. "Mhm, bet you won't try to out drink me again huh?"

Last night we had a bet on who could drink the most shots. She beat me, but for some reason she wasn't as fucked up as me. But then again, she drinks more frequently.

"Whatever."

I took two aspirin and nibbled my toast.

"My daddy didn't see your drunken ass did he?"