Thirsty - T.A.N & A.A. (very short)

(Author's Note : Almost at 7k reads. I'm so happy. Thank you to everyone who's commenting, voting, and all that good shit. Love ya'll.)

Tremaine

Me and my boy Aug was chillin at the bar, choppin' it up since we hadn't linked in a while. I just came off tour and he was about to go on his own so this was the perfect time to kick it with him. The curvy waitress smirked as I thanked her for refilling my drink. Thank goodness Aug is driving me home because 9 times out of ten, imma leave out of here fucked up. I don't have a drinking problem, but I love alcohol.

"Damn, you betta slo' up before these broads in hea' start lookin' like Nicki to ya," Aug said, referring to my constant refills.

"Nigga, I'm grown," I joked, "Plus, drunk or sober, Imma still leave with the baddest bitch, unlike you."

He gave me a stank face because let's just say his ex-girlfriend wasn't the prettiest peach in the basket. And she stank.

"So you just gon' come at me like dat dea'?" He questioned, still mugging the side of my head.

I couldn't answer him due to my laughter, which was soon cut short by a tall, skinny girl with a pixie cut coming up to us. She stood directly in front of me with her titties poked out. Behind her stood two other girls, who were eyeing the hell out of us. 

"Aren't you Trey Songz and August Alsina?"

Aug stared at her before responding, "Na'." 

I tried to contain my laughter, but failed.

"Of course baby, and you are?" I asked, turning the charm up since she was a cute one.

"Tanya," she said seductively, before turning to face Aug with a stank face. "So, yo ass too good to speak, huh?"

He side eyed her, "Ya hair gotta be at least 3 inches for me ta' talk to ya."

I started hollering as Tanya's jaw dropped. "That's why I don't mess with dudes like you. You get a lil fame and think you something. Boy please, you ain't even allat!"

I could tell she was feeling some type of way and I wanted to console her, but the entire scene was just too funny.

Aug threw a signal at his body guard. "Can you get dis stick figure and the two birds behind ha' up out my face."

The three girls were escorted outside the bar and weren't allowed entry for the rest of the night.

I sipped some more of my drink and faced him, "You aint got no filter, nigga."

He shrugged nonchalantly, "That's why these hoes luh' me doe."