GxG // T.A.N.

Bayleigh's POV

I did 65 mph down the highway trying to get to my love. Zoe was finally back in town after months of touring with her boyfriend. Partynextdoor boomed through my speakers as I swayed my body to the beat and his hypnotic voice.

Promise to love you 

and obey

and hit it more than once a day

This song always reminded me of her since she was the one who introduced me to his music. Zoe and I met at a nightclub for women, which was surprising because I immediately recognized her as the singer, Trey Songz, girlfriend. I didn't question it though, she's beautiful. That night she wore a gorgeous little red that clung to her skin and made her look delicious. Her pretty, kinky hair hung down her back and she walked like her shit doesn't stink. I dropped my clutch purse next to her as an excuse to talk to her. She picked it up after I apologized, and we began talking about everything under the sun. Long story short, she left with my number and we hit it off ever since. I was really feeling her, despite the fact that she was in a relationship.

I pulled up into her driveway and checked my makeup before exiting my Nissan. The only other car parked was hers, meaning that he was gone, but I already knew that. Zoe said Trey went to chill at his friends' house, which was definitely fine by me. Before I raised my finger to ring the doorbell, the door swung open, revealing a smiling Zoe.

"Hey my Bay-baby," she greeted, pulling me into a warm embrace.

I blushed at the nickname she'd given me, which was also my name in her phone. I wondered if Trey had ever noticed it, but he most likely figured it was a female thing.

"Hey Zo', I missed you so much," I gushed, kissing her deep dimples.

"Missed you too, cutie. Come on in."

I made myself comfortable, it wasn't the first time I'd been here. Taking off my shoes, I sat on her white patent leather couch, where we had our first sexual encounter. Before me, Zoe had never tasted another woman's p*ssy, but after the fact, she became addicted. I never left her house without receiving head. 

And speaking of...

Zoe crashed her lips into mines, hungrily, as she ripped my clothing off.

"I missed your lips," she growled in between wet kisses. She licked the skin between my breasts and trailed her tongue down to my sweet spot. My breathing grew ragged as she dived her tongue between my legs. Every time she ate me out, it made me forget that I was her first girlfriend.

"Z-Zo" I moaned out as she grasped my cl*t with her teeth and flicked her tongue against it.

Keys jingling caused us both to jump up and throw on as much clothing as we could, not caring who's it was. The door swung open and Trey walked in with a confused expression.

"H-hey bae, " Zoe blurted out, failing to not sound suspicious.

I just shook my head and stared at the wall. There was no getting out of this one, it looked too wrong.

Trey looked back and forth between the two of us before his eyes settled on my torn panties hanging off the couch. "What....was y'all doin?

"Just chillin'," we simultaneously responded.

"Hmm," he nodded, glancing around the room.

Zoe looked at me with a guilty expression. "Come on, Bayleigh, let's go to the room, I gotta show you something."

I nodded and followed her up the stairs, feeling Trey's eyes on the two of us the entire way there. She opened the door and closed it behind us before kissing on my neck.

"Are you crazy? You really gonna do this while your man's downstairs?"

"And that makes it all the more exciting," she replied with a smirk, "Plus, he never comes up here when I have company, so relax."

I knew she was kinky, but this was some shit I'd never heard of. I pushed her onto their bed and climbed between her legs. The sight of her beneath me had me drenched down below. Removing our shorts, I parted her legs as well as mine and scissored her. Grinding against her skin was the best feeling and our bodies fit together perfectly. Gripping her neck, I went faster, enjoying the sounds of our wet kitties smacking. All of a sudden, Zoe's eyes jerked up to the door. I turned my head to see Trey watching us in astonishment. I got up and pulled the covers across my front.

"Babe, it's not what you think I-" Zoe started.

He cut her off by placing a finger to his lips and slowly walking over to us. He laced his fingers into her hair and massaged her scalp before focusing on me. "Come 'mere"

I obeyed, crawling a little closer. He repeated the same steps, running his fingers through my hair and staring at the both of us intensely. My eyes kept shifting between Zoe and Trey, but hers stayed glued to me. He then guided her head closer to me, forcing our lips together. She kissed me long and hard, causing my heart to beat faster. When he let go, he bit his lips.

"That's f*ckin' sexy."

"So you not mad?" Zoe asked with surprise written all over her face.

"Mad for what? I got two gorgeous women sitting in my bed, if anything I'm the happiest man in the world."

I blushed at the compliment, causing Zoe to smile. Trey traced the smile lines around my mouth. "I never got your name.." he said.

"It's Bayleigh."

He nodded, "Nice to meet you. Well I'mma let ya'll get back to whatever ya'll do."

Zoe and I looked at each other as he exited the room.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "What the hell just happened?"