Chapter 10 - Come back, my love

TW: Blood

No one's POV

"ENIIIID ??!!" Wednesday shouted from the bathroom making Enid jump out of bed running towards her girlfriend.

"What ?! What ?! What happened ?!" Enid panicked scanning the bathroom if there's something that could harm them.

Wednesday pulled her shirt down exposing her neck with a mark.

"What the hell is this ???" She asked Enid who chuckled a bit and sighed in relief that there was no danger.

"It's a hickey, my love" Enid smirked.

"I know what a hickey looks like when I see one. But this ?! This is not a hickey ! It's a fucking bite mark !" Wednesday exclaims making Enid wince in pain since her girlfriend's voice echoed through the bathroom.

"Okay first of all you BEGGED for it last night. And second you wanted me to mark you since you knew it's a wolf thing" Enid explains while trying to hold her laugh.

"WOLF THING ??? I'M GONNA GET PREGNANT ?" Wednesday exaggerated making Enid's eyes widened.

"Wait.. WHAT ? NO ! Is that the reason why you're squealing and shouting ?" She asks. Making Wednesday blush.

"Uh... Yeah ? Isn't that the 'wolf thing' you're talking about ?" Wednesday asks.

"Willa, the wolf thing means that if a werewolf bites his or her mate. They will be inseparable. Totally and literally bonded for life. A wolf will never be unfaithful towards our mate even if our mate does something that'll hurt us..." Enid hesitated with the last sentence and bowed her head staring at the floor making Wednesday's eyes softened towards her girlfriend.

"Hey... Look at me." She lifts Enid's head gently using her fingers to meet the she-wolf's beautiful blue eyes.

"I will never hurt you. I may not be a perfect girlfriend nor generally a nice person. But I'll do whatever it takes to love and treat you right." Wednesday finished her sentence, while tears started to form Enid's eyes.

The short goth girl smiled while seeing Enid's puppy dog eyes making her wrap her arms around her girlfriend's neck while the werewolf wraps her arms around her mate's waist.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you. I thought I was pregnant." Wednesday mumbled still hugging her lover. Enid snorted while holding her laugh.

"Why ? Don't you want to have little puppies ?" Enid teases.

"I want to. But not now, silly." Wednesday said booping her lover's nose.

Wednesday slowly broke their hug and walked outside the bathroom when suddenly she felt a hand slapped her butt cheek playfully. She saw Enid biting her lips and smirked.

"Ugh fuck me.." Wednesday mumbled to herself while letting out a deep sigh.

"I already did, my love" Enid winked and Wednesday felt her cheeks heating up.

"Ah-ah-aaaah. Don't you dare get mad at me. You don't wanna be late for work." Enid stopped Wednesday from getting pissed. The goth girl was defeated as she walked to the kitchen to have breakfast.

After breakfast

"I'll be heading out for work now." Wednesday said. Giving Enid a kiss on her lips and she went outside.

"B-bye" Enid said while holding her lips, smiling.
___________________________

At the office

"Hey Wednesday can we go to the file room real quick ?" Tyler said while catching his breath.

"What happened ?" Wednesday asks, a little distant towards Tyler. She remembered Enid having a bad feeling about the boy.