Chapter 13 - Okay fine Let's play

Risa Pov:

While the party buzzed outside my walls, I sat in my room, a symphony of thoughts swirling in my head.And I had a Plan Make Alice jealous din akala niya siyalang pwede.

"Hmmm, fine, let's play Alice," I whispered, a mischievous plan taking shape in my mind.

I emerged from my room, ready to mingle.  Shiella Guo, aka Zhang Mier, Alice's sister , had just arrived, her presence radiating warmth like a summer sun.

"Hi Ms. Zhang," I greeted her, shaking her hand with a friendly smile.

"Oh, hello po, Sen," she replied, her eyes twinkling with a smile that could melt the coldest heart.

"You're a bit late to the party, aren't you?" I inquired, masking my curiosity with casual charm.

"ah may ginawa lang saglit Sa bahay" she explained, her voice as smooth as a silken thread.

"Let me carry your bag.  baka gutom ka , halika Kumain Ka muna" I offered, my intentions clear.

"Ah, okay po.  Where's the buffet, po?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Right this way,shiella." I took her wrist, gently guiding her towards the buffet table, a touch of my plan unfolding.

"Thanks, po," she said, her gratitude radiating like a beacon of sunshine.

"Kain ka na" I encouraged her, hoping to win her favor with this small act of kindness.

As she savored the delectable spread, our conversation flowed easily, laughter bubbling up like champagne between us.  She was a ray of sunshine, a genuine soul.

With her appetite appeased, we moved on to the dessert counter.

"Yey, this is my favorite, po!" she exclaimed, her finger pointing at the Queso helado, a luscious ice cream that was a true treat for the senses.

"Ah, oh really magkapareho kayo ni Alice Magkapatid Nga kayo" I exclaimed, amused by the obvious resemblance.

She chuckled, a light, tinkling sound, as she scooped some of the ice cream into her bowl.

"Masarap ba yan?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

"It's absolutely divine, po. It just melts on your mouth," she said, her eyes closed in pure bliss.

"Malamang ice cream Yan eh" I replied playfully.

"Hmmm," she murmured, savoring the taste.

"It's so good!" she whispered, her eyes closed, completely lost in the pleasure of the dessert. I was charmed by her childlike enthusiasm, a touch of sweetness that was endearing.ang cute Niya din napaka!!!

"Can I have a taste?" I asked, my eyes fixed on the creamy treasure in her bowl.

"Sure, po," she said, scooping a small bite and feeding it to me.

The ice cream melted on my tongue, a fleeting sensation that lingered in the air. My heart skipped a beat, not just from the deliciousness but also from the subtle thrill of her gesture.

"Sarap nga' I agreed, wiping a bit of ice cream from my lips, my mind racing with thoughts.

while Shiella Was Savoring the desert I saw Alice turning her gaze on us kanina pa Napapansin ko eh kaya Hindi Siya nagpatalo Linapitan Niya din Si Calugay "It makes my blood Boillllll!!!??"