Chapter Thirty: Bonded (R-Rated)

[Luna's POV]

The kiss deepened as my hands curled around the back of Darius's neck, pulling him closer to me. It had been so long since I'd felt him like this, tasted him, let myself drown in his presence. My heart raced in time with the pressure of his lips against mine, and the blanket that had been covering my naked body slipped off as we stumbled through the dark corridors of the Black Castle.

I wasn't cold, though. Far from it. Every touch of Darius's fingers against my skin sent sparks of heat through me. His hand caressed my side, his thumb brushing gently over the curve of my waist, and I couldn't stop the small moan that escaped my lips. The sound seemed to pull something primal from him, and he responded by deepening the kiss even more, his body pressing me into the mattress of our bed when we finally made it to the room.

My breath hitched as he pulled back, just for a moment, his forehead resting against mine. His hazel eyes, burning with desire, searched mine as if he couldn't quite believe I was really here. "I missed you," he whispered, his voice rough with emotion.

I felt a pang of guilt—knowing how long I had kept him waiting, how long I had pushed him away. But I wasn't going to let that guilt consume me. Not now. Not when he was here, and I was here, and everything that mattered was this moment.

"Let me show you how much I missed you," I whispered through our mind link, my voice soft yet filled with purpose.

Before he could respond, I smirked and flipped him effortlessly so that I was now straddling him. His eyes widened in surprise, but a grin quickly spread across his face as he settled beneath me, his hands finding their place on my hips. I lowered myself onto him, gasping at the sensation of him filling me, a long moan slipping from my lips.

My hips began to move instinctively, a slow rhythm that sent waves of pleasure rippling through both of us. I leaned down, my breasts brushing against his chest as I kissed him again, hungrily this time. His lips met mine with equal intensity, and I could feel his hands roaming my body, cupping my breasts, his fingers teasing my nipples as I rocked against him.

"Luna..." he groaned, his voice thick with need.

I smiled down at him, relishing the look of pure pleasure on his face. His eyes fluttered shut for a moment, his head falling back against the pillow as I quickened the pace. The sounds of our breathing filled the room, the heat between us building with every passing second.

Darius leaned up suddenly, his lips crashing against mine as his hands gripped my hips tighter, pushing deeper into me. I moaned into his mouth, overwhelmed by the sensation, but I didn't stop. I couldn't. I needed this. I needed him.

He shifted beneath me, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed before standing up, holding me against him as he moved us toward the wall. My back pressed against the cool stone as he lifted me, his hands supporting my thighs as he began to thrust harder, faster.

I cried out, my nails digging into his shoulders as the pleasure intensified, waves of ecstasy crashing over me with each powerful movement. Darius's mouth found my neck, kissing and biting softly as he pounded into me, our bodies perfectly in sync. We moved together like this for hours, lost in each other, our connection deepening with every touch, every kiss, every breath.

Finally, when we were both spent, our bodies trembling from the exertion, Darius carried me back to the bed. He laid me down gently, climbing in beside me and pulling me into his arms. His chest was warm against my back, his breath steadying as we lay there, tangled in the sheets, wrapped in each other's embrace.

He pressed a kiss to my temple. "I missed you," he whispered again, his voice softer now, filled with tenderness.

I turned in his arms, my hand resting on his chest as I looked up at him. "I missed you too," I admitted, my voice barely more than a whisper. "I'm sorry... for everything. For pushing you away. For abandoning you."