Bonus.

࿐࿐࿐ Set before the Epilogue.

Clover couldn't explain it - Yuki had been getting increasingly comfortable with each passing day. There was a point in time, earlier in their relationship, where the others would be cautious to do sexual things with Clover. They prioritized his safety, and his comfortableness before ever displaying any rude or sensual behaviour with him. They wanted him to initiate the first move, so they knew when he was confident in his own skin.

Clover wanted to make a move, but Yuki was the only one in the house at the moment. Clover had heard a few times some desperate moans in the bed they shared as he was waking up, but they never asked him to join or pressured him to be a part of it. He liked that about them, he felt no pressure to do something when he wasn't ready, but now he was.

Yuki was half naked, sitting on the sofa, reading a book. He had been reading this book for the past hour, just sitting there and not looking up. Clover who was sat on the other end of the sofa, was trying not to huff and puff at the lack of attention.

He finally decided enough - he stood up, strolled to Yuki and carefully picked the book from the older man's hands.

"What?" Yuki questioned, "I need to finish that by next week,"

"What is it?" Clover questioned.

As Yuki began explaining the book, Clover slowly climbed onto Yuki's lap. He settled his hands on Yuki's shoulders, waiting for Yuki to finish talking. Then he had a thought, he didn't have to wait. He couldn't wait, so he leaned forward. Yuki's words slowly tumbled away, lost meaning and he looked deep into Clover's eyes.

"What are you planning?" He questioned, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"Do you want it in detail?" Clover chuckled, "Well, I'm hoping by the end of the night, all 4 of us will be lying naked in bed, our bodies pressing together...tiredness from a long night of love-making making us fall asleep in each other's arms,"

Yuki had his eyebrows raised in surprise, "Are you telling me you're ready?"

"If I am, what would you do?" Clover smiled.

After hearing Clover's words, Yuki was already feeling a feverish desire take over his body. He reached up, held the back of Clover's neck and pressed his lips to the softness of Clover's. Yuki, despite being full of hot desire for the youngest, vowed to take it slow. This was Clover's first time doing anything other than kissing and slight touches. He knew the youngest was inexperienced, perhaps a little clumsy so taking it slow was the right thing to do.

They kissed, their lips moving in perfect harmony. It was like they were crafted for each other.

"What time do Fin and Elio get home?" Clover questioned, pulling away just a tad.

"About an hour," Yuki explained, "Can you hold out for that long?"

Clover didn't answer with words, but instead, his lips found Yuki's again. It was slow and intimate, and eventually, hands began exploring. Yuki's large hands brushed all down Clover's back, using the tips of his fingers to tickle the spine and hips. Clover loved the feeling of Yuki's bare skin, taking his time to trace each muscle indent, each little freckle that peeked out of the skin.

For minutes at a time, they just explored the other's body. Clover wasn't expecting to be picked up and taken upstairs. Yuki's hold on his body was tight, and there was uncomfortableness as their bodies pressed together. Clover knew his body was moving, reacting to the feelings, the sounds. His body had done it before when he had woken up to moans from Finley.