Chapter 19

⚠️This chapter contains unsettling content, readers are advised!⚠️

Luca grabs Vivian's wrist, turns her around and slaps her.

Luca stands there, his expression firm and unyielding, his breath coming in quick, heavy bursts. He has a tight grip on Vivian's wrist, his fingers digging into her skin as he speaks, his words punctuated by a harsh, curtness, his tone hard and unyielding.

“You can hate me all you want. You can curse me and say you never want to see me again. You can say that you've moved on, and you can tell me that I was wrong for everything I did, and I will accept it. But you will not walk away from me again,” Luca says.

Vivian turns.

“You hit me…?” Vivian says.

Luca's expression remains unchanged at her words. He doesn't back down, his grip on her wrist firm and secure. There is no hint of regret or apology in his expression. It is as if he wanted to get his point across, regardless of the consequences of his actions. He looks her straight in the eyes, his voice calm but forceful. 

“Yes. I hit you, I'll do it again if you try to walk away,” Luca says.

“Leave me alone you monster!” Vivian says.

Vivian spits on Luca's face.

A spark of rage ignites in Luca's eyes at her words, and he can't help but feel a surge of anger and frustration. He wipes the spit off his face with the back of his hand, his expression dark and intense. He takes a step closer to Vivian, closing the distance between them, getting in her face, his eyes locked on hers.

“What did you just say to me?” Luca says.

“Monster. I said monster…” Vivian says.

The word strikes a nerve in Luca, and his expression grows darker, more sinister. He grabs her other wrist and pins her against the wall, holding both her wrists above her head, and leans in, his face inches away from hers.

“Say it again,” Luca says.

“Mon... ster…” Vivian says.

Luca tenses up at her words and his grasp on her wrist tightens, to the point of almost painful. There is a silent threat in his eyes, an undercurrent of danger and warning that he will not tolerate being called a monster by her. He growls in a dark, ominous tone, his voice filled with barely-contained rage.

Luca doesn't hold back as he shoves her onto the couch, pushing her down onto the soft furniture with a sudden and forceful motion. There's a mix of anger and frustration, and a hint of desperation and longing in his actions. It's as if a flood of emotions, held back for years within him, is escaping in one single violent outburst.

“Ah!” Vivian exclaims.

Luca follows after her, standing above her, his shadow falling over her figure. He has a dangerous look in his eye, his expression tense and hardened, as if he is struggling to control himself. The sight of her, lying there beneath him, awakens something primal and possessive within him.

“Let me go!!!” Vivian exclaims.

Vivian spits on Luca's face. Luca's expression darkens at her action, the spit adding insult to injury. His jaw clenches, his teeth grinding together, barely containing the wave of anger and frustration that washes over him. He reaches up and wipes the spit off his face, his hand trembling a little from the effort of restraining his emotions. He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself, to regain his composure. But the sight of her defiant, insolent behavior only fuels his anger.

“Luca Aiello... Let me go. I'm begging you,” Vivian says.

Luca scoffs at her words, frustration and anger coursing through his veins. His grip on her wrists tightens, a surge of possessiveness and protectiveness overtaking him. He leans in, his expression intense and unyielding, his voice firm and forceful.