Chapter 30

⚠️This chapter contains mature content, readers are advised!⚠️

Later that evening, Marco and Vivian are at the restaurant, sitting across from each other at a candlelit table. The soft glow of the lights casts a warm, intimate ambiance over their surroundings. Marco is sitting, sipping on a glass of wine, his eyes fixed on Vivian. She looks beautiful in the dim light, her hair falling gently over her shoulders. Marco smiles, a soft, intimate expression on his face.

Vivian glances around the restaurant, noticing that the place seems unusually deserted. The only other people here are the waitstaff, who are keeping their distance, giving them plenty of privacy. She turns to Marco, a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

“Why is it so empty?” Vivian says.

“And also, I just noticed that this is our first date, you said you would take me on more,” Vivian continued.

“I thought that dates aren't really that important, it's just, I can express my love to you everyday,” Marco says.

“Aw,” Vivian says.

Marco reaches across the table, taking her hand in his. His touch is gentle, his eyes soft and affectionate. He squeezes her hand gently, a warm smile on his face.

“You don't know how much you mean to me, Vivy,” Marco says.

Marco sighs.

“I always wanted to ask you this, Vivy,” Marco says.

“What?” Vivian says.

Marco then takes out something from his pocket and gets on one knee.

Vivian gasps.

Marco holds a small ring box open, revealing a ring inside. He gazes up at her, his expression filled with love and certainty.

“Will you marry me, Vivian?” Marco says.

“Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes,” Vivian says.

Marco's face breaks into a wide smile. The sight of her acceptance brings a wave of happiness rushing over him. He takes the ring out of the box, then slides it onto her finger. He stands up, pulling her into a tight embrace, his arms encircling her in a protective hold.

“I love you. So much,” Marco says.

Vivian's eyes start getting watery. Marco can see the tears in her eyes, and he holds her even tighter, his own emotions welling up inside. He gently caresses her hair, his voice soft and soothing.

“Shh, don't cry, love. I'm right here,” Marco says.

Vivian nods. Marco presses a soft kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering against her skin for a moment. He holds her close, savoring the feeling of her in his arms, the knowledge that they're going to spend the rest of their lives together. He pulls back slightly, looking down at her with a soft smile on his face.

“You have no idea how happy you've just made me, Vivy,” Marco says.

“Me too,” Vivian says.

Marco takes her face gently between his hands, his thumb brushing away a stray tear that's escaped and rolled down her cheek. His gaze is tender, filled with love and admiration. He leans in, pressing a soft kiss to her nose, then her lips.

“I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you,” Marco says.

A few minutes later, Marco pins Vivian to the door.

“You're drunk…” Vivian says.

Marco presses against her, his body flush against hers. His arms encircle her, pinning her in place, his face mere inches from hers. A hint of desire and intoxication gleams in his eyes, his voice a low, possessive murmur.