Chapter 1 Welcome to my world

I walked down the school halls to leave the building but as always the 'popular' kids have to come make fun of me "Well well well if it isn't little Lily White, y'know you should go kill yourself nobody wants you here anyways" she said. I just kept walking ignoring her. "Hey Listen to me when I'm talking to you" she pushed me to the ground causing me to scream everybody just looked at me and laughed. I got up quickly before the bully Brittney could catch up.

(Time Skip)
I got home and as usual my father was already yelling at me "HEY WHY ARE YOU LATE" I looked at him "Sorry dad, I was being bullied"
"Good" he said and slapped me across the face "GO TO YOUR ROOM" I did as he said and ran to my room. I opened up my laptop (yes she has a laptop) I opened up YouTube and started to watch the only thing that made me happy Jacksepticeye. I watched his newest video were he was playing Happy Wheels "SCREW YOU BILLY" he said and it made me giggle. I couldn't stop laughing but, then my father came in and yelled tears "HEY STOP LAUGHING IM TRYING TO WATCH T.V" he then picked up my laptop and threw it across the room causing it to break in half."Noooooo" I started to cry (oh this actually making me cry now) my father left the room and left me there to cry in my own tears.

(Time Skip)
I woke up with a creek in my neck. "Ow... Crap" I said. My eyes stung from crying so hard. I looked over at my broken laptop and started to cry again "Goodbye Jack" I said "Wha-Psh top of the morning to ya ladies my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to another episode of HAPPY WHEEEEELS" I said I giggled to myself "You were my only friend Jack... I'll never forget you" I said and started crying again. My father came barging through my door "HEY YOU PIECE OF CRAP GET OVER HERE NOW" I walked over to him and he took me towards the front door and threwbme outside in the freezing cold rain he then shut the door and left me there. About an hour went by before I fainted from the cold rain and air after a couple minutes I felt being picked up well, whoever it is I hope there here to help me not hurt me.