C is for Cuddle

Emily's Pov
I woke up the next day, of course Sean was out of bed, I could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, probably playing some horror game.

I got up out of the bed, I got a glimpse of the of the clock, it was 10:00 in half an hour Sean would be done recording and editing.

I went to the nursery, Casey was up, but Sammy was still sleeping. I picked up Casey and headed out to the kitchen to feed him. I grabbed the baby formula and a spoon and sat Casey down in his high chair to begin feeding him.

(Time Skip)
I was already done feeding Casey and put him back in the nursery as soon as he fell asleep. Sean came from down the hallway as I sat down on the couch "Good morning, darling" he smiled and sat down next to me kissing my cheek "Good morning leprechaun" I chuckled. Sean playfully rolled his eyes at me, he put an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder, we held each others hand, I rubbed my thumb across the top of his hand. I could tell Sean was smiling, he was happy. He kissed the top of my head "I love you, Emily"

"I love you too, Sean" Lucky came from the kitchen and jumped up on the couch next to me. I started scratching behind his ear as he layed down. "Did you give Lucky food and water?" I asked

"Yeah, I did before I started recording" he said in a soothing voice.

"Sean?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Can I ask you a crazy question?"

"Yeah, of course!" He said

"Can we cuddle?" I asked

"Yeah, sure" he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. As Sean layed down on the couch Lucky got down and layer on the floor. I layed down next to Sean, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Is that better, love?" He chuckled "Yes, its much better" I said. What would I do with out Sean. I'm so glad I married this wonderful, amazing man. I love him.

Sean's Pov
I woke up on the couch next to Emily, who was cuddled up to me. We must have both fallen asleep. I got up quietly and carried her to bed. I walked out to go check on the twins, they were both sound asleep. I walked back to my room, kissed Emily's fore head and crawled into bed next to her. She immediately buried her face into my chest, I smiled and whispered into her ear "I love you, so much" I layed my head back down on my pillow and fell asleep.