Tied up

Haven's Pov
Mark and I were in bed, the both of us were still up talking about the convention that Mark was to going too. Yup, he was leaving for three days, and honestly, I was a little worried. "Don't worry Haven, everything will be okay. I promise to call you everyday.

"But Mark! I can't last a day without you. This is three days!"I said

"Trust me, it'll be over before you know it. Just gets some sleep okay?"

I nodded "But what about you?"

"I'm gonna make sure I have everything ready to go for when I leave in the morning"

I nodded again, Mark kissed my forehead, before I dozed of to sleep.

(Time Skip)

When I woke up the next morning, Mark was nowhere to be seen, he must have already left.

I checked my phone which was next to my bed on the charger. I got some Google Play notifications and a text message from Mark.

"Hey, I'm settled in at a hotel, don't forget to spread peanut butter on your face, my squirrel servants need to eat too. IM THE KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!!!! I miss you and love you"

I chuckled to myself and texted Mark back

"Mark, you're such a dork. But you're my dork, I miss you and love you too, your majesty"

I got changed and walked out of the bedroom, only to find that some girl was in my house, I immediately froze "Who are you?!" The girl looked at me and smiled "Oh hello, I don't think we've met before, my name is Ava, and I'm here to take over your life"

"What?!" Ava came towards me as I backed away. I was pushed into Mark's recording room. Ava, pulled out a knife from her pocket and ordered me to sit down in the computer chair. She ordered me to put my hands behind the chair and hold them together. She then pulled a duct tape out of her pocket.

Who carries duct tape in their pocket?!?! She wrapped the duct around my writs and my legs and then put some on my mouth.

How am I supposed to survive?

I'm scared out of my mind and I need my husband more than anything.